Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Master Thesis Online RPG Gaming Experiment & Survey! Win a €25 EUR Amazon Gift Card!

Sao

Barely Literate
Participate in a 10 minutes Thesis Online Gaming Experiment & Survey with the opportunity to win a €25 EUR Amazon Gift Card!

Hey everyone,

I am currently running a small 10 minutes experiment and survey on Gaming for my Master Thesis. I have developed a short RPG game for this one, and I would like to collect participants to test it and respond a few questions afterward. The whole process should not take longer than 10 minutes, and you can submit your email to participate in the opportunity to win one of two €25 EUR Amazon Gift Card.

All you need to do is follow the link and click on "play" to test the game:
https://gamejolt.com/games/shortgamestudy/416123

The survey will open automatically in your browser once you have finished.
If you have any issue with the survey or the game feel free to email me to: saomeister.iga@gmail.com

Thank you very much for participating!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
> RPG
> It's a FUCXKING RPG MAKER GANE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING RETARTT STOP PRETENTING RPG MAKER GAMES ARE RPGS RYWGHR>IGNIPONW>VMDKSMGKLNGLBGDSGMPWK>ÜGKÜODJS>

IF I WERE YOUR PROFESSOR I'D FUCKING FAIL YOU WITH A MASSIVE F BECAUSE YOU DON'*ÄT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN RPG IS

YOU RETARD PIECE OF SHIT

Morkar Left

> RPG
> It's a FUCXKING RPG MAKER GANE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING RETARTT STOP PRETENTING RPG MAKER GAMES ARE RPGS RYWGHR>IGNIPONW>VMDKSMGKLNGLBGDSGMPWK>ÜGKÜODJS>

IF I WERE YOUR PROFESSOR I'D FUCKING FAIL YOU WITH A MASSIVE F BECAUSE YOU DON'*ÄT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN RPG IS

YOU RETARD PIECE OF SHIT

Play it and do the poll. I guess it's rather for a marketing degree...

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
> RPG

YOU RETARD PIECE OF SHIT

Play it and do the poll. I guess it's rather for a marketing degree...

Yeah I just did

It barely qualifies as an RPG

You go to shop, kill 2 orcs
You go back home, kill 2 orcs
You kill orc boss and 2 more orcs

Then the survey is all about in-game advertising

Yeah I wouldn't mind in-game advertising IF THE GAME WERE ANY GOOD

Saduj

Arcane
Why do we have to play some crap game before taking the survey?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom