Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Atelier series

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
I like the heart between her legs.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I'm really enjoying Lulua. This is probably the best alchemy system they've had so far and I'm doing deep sighs of relief to not have to flip shapes around like in the Mysterious games. That was the worst mechanic ever and only made synthesizing take longer than necessary. Here it's just all business and fun. Hope they don't ditch this Awakening system just quite yet.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
What the fuck is going on with the combat system. :what:It looks to be RT with normal attacks being automated and you only opt in as a player to use skills? Yikes.

glass blackbird

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
What the fuck is going on with the combat system. :what:It looks to be RT with normal attacks being automated and you only opt in as a player to use skills? Yikes.
It looks like you control the lead party member and can switch between them. So it's... FF13 combat I guess?

Reinhardt

Arcane
New party member

20190724_030834.jpg

Twizman

Scholar
Jesus, Lila Decyrus. Not that I'm going to complain. :D This is getting to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 levels.

Shadenuat

Arcane
these games heal the soul. I watched valkyrie girl revio on them but seems her favorite ones (Dusk series etc.) are not on PC anyway, meh.

glass blackbird

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
They're definitely the best ones. I know Ayesha, and maybe the others, is on that janky PSNOW streaming shitshow, but otherwise there's really no way to play them on PC. Even emulating isn't an option because they crash the emulator

Shadenuat

Arcane
I am an official atelier junkie now it seems. Tried everything but from PC only liked Rorona, and now Meruru which is similar but on steroids and is basically a better kingmaker,
because you can see the results of all the hard work with locations upgrading and increasing quality of ingredients.

Favorite character: smith who creates pretty dresses and is proud of his work. What a Man.

Max Edge

Do any installment of sereis have shop developing segment?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom