Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Efe

Erudite
if you have hours to spend between "lets kill some portal monsters", then shouldnt you e asking for more of the game to fill the alleged gaps?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Slayer looks pretty straightforward, a Ranger who has SA instead of pet.

Spawn Slayer/Paladin sounds awesome but in general this class is probably one of those for 2/2/2/2/2/2 builds

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
Niche game like this needs a feature to flag pleb reviews as plebeian in nature, so they can be rightfully excluded. Justice must be served.

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
Not going to install EE until they have some time for more bug squashing. My game is working pretty well right now. Also curious if Eldritch arcana mod is compatible with the EE

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Just curious, when are they going to replace placeholders for various feats, abilities, classes, etc. with real icons? Show some willingness to finish what you started? I mean, a single vector artist can probably do it in a week.

glass blackbird

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Just curious, when are they going to replace placeholders for various feats, abilities, classes, etc. with real icons? Show some willingness to finish what you started? I mean, a single vector artist can probably do it in a week.
When are they going to make all the skills and spells do the things they say they will do? Who can say

Sykar

Arcane
Only a few 100 MB for me. Guess that was the difference between beta and release EE.

Considering the huge amount of fixing and content they brought I find this to be rather... petty.

When are they going to make all the skills and spells do the things they say they will do? Who can say

Care to elaborate which skills and spells are not doing what they are supposed to do?

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Patch notes: https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1640913421072019743/#c1640913421072045313

Highlights:
  • Balance changes, especially in the first and last chapters of the game, as well as in the Kingdom management system.
  • New prestige class: added the Aldori Swordlord to the game.
  • New class: added the Slayer to the game.
  • New: it is now possible to respec your characters.
  • New: added new types of different random encounters on the Global Map.
  • New weapon types added: Nunchaku and Throwing Axe. Weapons that used to be too rare will now be encountered more often (full list in Items section).
  • New enemies: added boggards, an ancient race of frog people, to the game.
  • New: story quests that have a time limit will now display a timer once there's only 2 months left.
  • New: mercs (custom characters) can now be assigned advisor roles.
  • New: kingdom events that can lead to the destruction of your kingdom will now also tell you which quest must be completed to save the kingdom. This info will be displayed in the kingdom event card.
  • New: from now on, the kingdom artisans will bring you a special gift every time you rank up their corresponding kingdom stat.
  • New: added an elaborated expaination to the rank-up dialogues that clearly state the effects of the choices you make.
  • New: added a special resource that allows to increase the chances of success when resolving a kingdom event.
  • New: you can now buy BP from the kingdom management interface.
  • New: from now on, you can see the result that your advisor has rolled during a Kingdom event. You can also see which modificators influenced the outcome. Alas, you'll never found out what happened during past kingdom events.
  • New: from now on, the kingdom event's or project's card shows whether you have an advisor capable of dealing with it. It will also show whether the advisor has any particular bonuses or maluses when dealing with this task. Finally, once you start an event or project, the card shows which advisor you picked and how many days are left until they're done.
  • New: when starting work on a kingdom project, you will now be able to see which stats will be affected by the project, if any.
  • New: a region's card now shows any upgrades the region has. The region window also shows which kingdom stats does this region increase or decrease.
  • New: the global map now shows the borders of your kingdom. You can pick between 3 settings: show nothing, only show borders, show borders and color the terrain.
  • New: a faster running speed option! When out of combat, if you click far away from your characters, they will run significantly faster.
  • New: during character generation and level-up, you will now be able to see who of the party members already has the spell, skill, or teamwork feat that you're currently looking at. Spell scrolls also show party members who already know the spell.
  • New: on the character progression screen and during level-up or character generation, there will now be a tooltip with information about that character's BAB growth, saving throws, number of spells, as well as a list of their new abilities and spells.
  • New: a character's sheet now shows their Spell Resistance.
  • New: while choosing spells during level-up, you'll be able to see the relevant Spell resistance, Spell descriptor and Casting time.
  • New: location notifications on the Global Map now show what was the new thing that happened there.
  • New: different events on the Global Map now show different wooden figurines.
  • New: camping banter can now be seen and heard when resting on the global map.
  • New: an item's tooltip in the inventory now shows where you have found said items. Very useful when searching for ancient artifact shards for the Storyteller.
  • New: in the inventory, you can now make a character's backpack or hat invisible.
  • New: for item stacks, you should now be able to see the price and weight both for 1 item and the whole stack.
  • New: hovering the cursor over an enemy now shows any effects that enemy has on them.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik

Considering the huge amount of fixing and content they brought I find this to be rather... petty.

Oh, you're right. They are doing God's work, providing post-release support for their product. I suppose we should all shut up and kiss their feet for... blessing us with bugfixes. What's petty is your forgiving attitude which got us here in the first place.

Care to elaborate which skills and spells are not doing what they are supposed to do?

Here you go:
Current list of Mechanics that aren't working/bugged

Shadenuat

Arcane
On a glance many of those were fixed. Haplo even posted Vital Strike build.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom