Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So when will retardo land be unlocked?

S.torch

Arbiter
The first days that I enter this forum there was this place called retardo land in which I could enter and see threads not directly relationated with games. One day suddenly it was gone.

I assumed that eventualy after a time the forum will appear a again. But it had been half a year since that, and the forum is still inaccessible.

For what I have read, you need to wait 1 year to see the forum which seems a little excessive to me. Can the admins consider reduce that amount of time to at least six months? which just happen to be the amount of time that all the users who registered in the start of the year have in the forum

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
S.torch take a break. Visit another forum for a while. Go outside. Throw a frisbee. Eat a chili dog. Walk your dog. Chili dog your wife, if that's what you're into.

The Codex will be waiting.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
S.torch take a break. Visit another forum for a while. Go outside. Throw a frisbee. Eat a chili dog. Walk your dog. Chili dog your wife, if that's what you're into.

The Codex will be waiting.
cringe

Really? Well thats seems a bit like a "pay2win"
shut the fuck up retard

You can always become a patron to unlock the hidden forums immediately.
this

didn't i put you on ignore why are your posts showing up

hexer

The first days that I enter this forum there was this place called retardo land in which I could enter and see threads not directly relationated with games. One day suddenly it was gone.

This is a RPG-centric forum. You can talk about other things in chat or other websites.
I sometimes think this place would only benefit from nuking everything unrelated to gaming.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Nuking things never works.

People love to say what they want to. It is almost like our mouths were born free.

Do not ask moderators to ruin a site by restricting content. They will do it, and we will all suffer, and then your house will burn down and no one will wonder why.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Retardo Land should never have been visible to you...unless you're talking about what you saw with another account. :M

hexer

People love to say what they want to. It is almost like our mouths were born free.

Do not ask moderators to ruin a site by restricting content. They will do it, and we will all suffer, and then your house will burn down and no one will wonder why.

I'm waiting for you

S.torch

Arbiter
Retardo Land should never have been visible to you...unless you're talking about what you saw with another account. :M

No, this is my only account in the codex. When I registered I could saw this thread created by the guy called Templar in which he said he was leaving the forum. then I could not see it anymore. I don't see why I would make this thread if I have another account really.

Syl

Cipher

No, this is my only account in the codex. When I registered I could saw this thread created by the guy called Templar in which he said he was leaving the forum. then I could not see it anymore. I don't see why I would make this thread if I have another account really.
I'm guessing this thread was created in Site Feedback where you could see it and then it was moved to Retardo Land where you can't see it.

Mustawd

Let me save you the effort: Templar left forever. The end.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

I'm waiting for you

Again, confirmation that Codex is essentially a dating site, with a gaming and wrongthink wrapper.

Amazing free service, didn't realize I was being flirted with, flattered but have to pass, VR Codex when?

Again, confirmation that Codex is essentially a dating site, with a gaming and wrongthink wrapper.
I'm free, if anyone's interested. I enjoy long walks, old school roleplaying, Kirkbride's ramblings, italian food, and ethnically clean Europe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom