Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate The Ethics of Baldur's Gate 2 Romances

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
The Jaheira saga just shows that the virgin autists at BioWare we’re highly redpilled on the nature of women way back when. The key is, she wanted to dump her cuck husband for the stronger more alpha main character way back. When irenicus killed the cuck, she had to pretend to be sad not
to seem like a sociopath but was already planning to trap the main character with her newly single pussy.

Dux

Arcane
BALDUR'S GATE II: That Time of the Month

Brave dark dungeons filled with monsters, undead, dragons and aberrants. Pft, no problem.

Manage a party of Aerie, Jaheira and Viconia...

:shredder:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
098.jpg

Vulpes

Scholar
I find the lack of a harem option to be culturally insensitive and thus highly unethical. The fact that you couldn't romance all three of them (plus Imoen) just goes to show you how politically incorrect and islamophobic Bioware used to be

GreyViper

Prophet
I find the lack of a harem option to be culturally insensitive and thus highly unethical. The fact that you couldn't romance all three of them (plus Imoen) just goes to show you how politically incorrect and islamophobic Bioware used to be
Considering what the CHARNAME-s charisma score was through the midway of Shadows of Amn, I wouldn't have been surprised if he would have managed to talk them into polygamy roping in even Nalia. Not sure about Jaheira, maybe she would join in if only not to lose to the others. But overall something to think, the CHARNAME turned out to have divine blood, amass a great amount of wealth and become the apex predator of Sword Coast at that time. I'm sure this would tick some of the boxes for female looking for a mate.

Cael

Arcane
Considering what the CHARNAME-s charisma score was through the midway of Shadows of Amn, I wouldn't have been surprised if he would have managed to talk them into polygamy roping in even Nalia. Not sure about Jaheira, maybe she would join in if only not to lose to the others. But overall something to think, the CHARNAME turned out to have divine blood, amass a great amount of wealth and become the apex predator of Sword Coast at that time. I'm sure this would tick some of the boxes for female looking for a mate.
Viconia would be all over him. That is practically every last reason for being for drow.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Shit now i want to play bg2 again but with a harem this time.

There are mods for that. It gets weird and super chatty. Also certain events (Bodhi kidnapping your romance, for example) assume you only have one romance, though I can't remember if you end up losing all your waifus or if the game just picks one and ignores the others.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Old Bioware was so problematic. I remember i was playing as a woman and really wanted to say to drow lady that i don't need some stupid male, especially fucking ELF "male", let's just have passionate lesbian sex. And there was no such option!

Yet nobody has made mention of the PC getting cucked by special snowflake, Haer'Dalis. It presents the player with a "no win" situation. Incline or Decline?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom