Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Efe

Erudite
Now all the items are de-equipped after the respec.
anyone playing with respec could check whether you can steal amiri's sword with this?

Barbarian

Arcane
ITT, about to finish the first chapter and game seems real polished so far. Have not encountered any bugs yet.

Codex Year of the Donut
what does the orange thing on the top left of my advisor's card mean?
It's only there for this specific mission, and it's not present on the other available advisors
9cu93a5.png

Thonius

Arcane
I'm on challenging, and eh I fought off first group of bandits untested without breaking a sweat. Second group just died super fast. In contrast I member how back line archers constantly kept offing my group.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Okay so, whole chain of encounters at start looks nerfed... no wolfs just some cats, weak assasins and fucking bandits died super fast during attack.
They nerfed a lot of the beginning way back when. The first 'not-so-random' encounter on the world map post tutorial hasn't been wolves since like 1.1. The bandits were also made way easier a while back.

They did finally re-fix having the alchemist join in the battle if you persuade him to do so. From about 1.4 to the EE, persuading him got me xp, but the whole fight setup with Oleg moving up from the inn entrance to near the gate just wasn't happening and the alchemist never showed up at all during the fight.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Is the inventory when selling horribly broken for anyone else?

I didn't have any issues when I was in-game today. What were you seeing?
If I had to guess, the sorting function seems broken. Anytime an item moves it jumbles my entire inventory up with lots of empty spaces.
Yeah, definitely am not getting that. Normal looting seemed to put things into the inventory without issue or skipped spaces, and sorting by price desc as I normally do behaved as expected.

Do you guys have a mod in common installed?

Codex Year of the Donut
Is the skeletal trader something new for EE or added a while ago?
Pay attention when you get random encounters, sometimes it says they're friendly -- don't skip them.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
And new patch 2.0.3
Dear Pathfinders,

A new patch is live. Update your game and get right back into your adventure. Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!

• Fixed an error caused by loading some pre-Enhanced Edition saves.
  • Failed to give the following achievements: A Memorable Moment, Depths Of Madness, Descent, Honest Looting, Into the Darkness. Resolution: Fixed.
  • When using filters, some items in the inventory could be duplicated or put to random slots. Resolution: Fixed.
  • Fixed the issues with Kalikke and Kanerah after the respec.
  • Fixed the issue when the Ancient Soul Eater became untargetable making it impossible to win the combat.
  • In the first chapter, boggards had too many Greatclubs +1. Resolution: Fixed.

I wonder if they sneaked in a fix for broken flower.

EE patching schedule reminds me a lot of original release. And this is not a good memories.

Daidre

Arcane
Service is impressive.

I was screaming murder at them in my morning routine of bug reports today for breaking my character-testing endgame saves and BAM! It is fixed.

Daidre

Arcane
THE FUCKING "DON'T ADD NEW ABILITIES AUTOMATICALLY" OPTION STILL DOESN'T FUCKING WORK AAAAAHHHH :rage:

Do you mean Action bar auto-fill? This one was working ok for me for a very long time. It is not global but local for a save game, so you need to set it every time you start a new campaign.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
THE FUCKING "DON'T ADD NEW ABILITIES AUTOMATICALLY" OPTION STILL DOESN'T FUCKING WORK AAAAAHHHH :rage:

Do you mean Action bar auto-fill? This one was working ok for me for a very long time. It is not global but local for a save game, so you need to set it every time you start a new campaign.

The option resets every time I quit the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom