Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Honestly, they should have cancelled E3 2019 if all games are going to be released on 2020 and there are no gameplay trailers.

I suppose it makes sense in hindsight why Sony opted out if this is an in-between year for them as well.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't do this to me. I got flashbacks to Zoo Tycoon demo I played ages ago.
They brought the guy and a translator there just to say thank you for the fans in 2 sentences. Jesus, asian developers never change.

DeepOcean

Arcane
At this point I'm more interested about what AMD is going to show up, need to play Cyberpunk on crispy 4k but the prices here on Brazil, my wallet, my poor wallet had a heart attack... need to see the price of the RX 5700 and if for the first time AMD will show up anything decent to force Nvidia to stop being faggots.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron

Dexter

Arcane
"In near future, UK has become a surveillance state" (or something like that)

As opposed to now? :D
D8aBHtfXoAozjE6.jpg

DeepOcean

Arcane
Bring the cringe Ubisoft, woman samurai, post apocalyptic Brexit, zombies, what more? I can't wait for feeling more depressed for being part of the human race.

Venser

Erudite
Fuck these conferences are a waste of time. At least give me some interesting indies.

Seethe

Arbiter
Fuck these conferences are a waste of time. At least give me some interesting indies.

Quirky hype culture is cancer and delays the inevitable disappointment. E3 became as bad as Blizzcon. Just lay me down and kill me.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Bring the cringe Ubisoft, woman samurai, post apocalyptic Brexit, zombies, what more? I can't wait for feeling more depressed for being part of the human race.

WAHMEN IN MY VIDYA GAMES. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE FELLOW GAMERS
I'm not against women on video games I'm against WAHMEN on video games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom