Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 romances

Who will you romance in Baldur's Gate III

• Total voters

Stokowski

Arcane
khn0AKl.png

deuxhero

Arcane
Only NPC I remember wishing I could fuck was Cass in New Vegas, and Avellone blue-balled me.

I thought they said it was the budget's fault. You were supposed to be able to get really drunk and wake up having been married to her by The King, but they couldn't afford an Elvis song, even a cover, to play for it. Not sure why they couldn't use the original, pre-Elvis, version of That's All Right since that is apparently public domain.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bunch of slack-jawed, icenstuous, perverted, inbred spawn on this thread!. If I wasn't such a lapsed Catholic, I'd try and make you all see Jesus. As it is, I'll settle for linking to some fantastic music that might serve you well at your wedding, the next date with your sister, or when you roleplay BG3 as the son/daghter/niece/nephew of the Bhaalspawn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4qmWF9TIM

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Bunch of slack-jawed, icenstuous, perverted, inbred spawn on this thread!. If I wasn't such a lapsed Catholic, I'd try and make you all see Jesus. As it is, I'll settle for linking to some fantastic music that might serve you well at your wedding, the next date with your sister, or when you roleplay BG3 as the son/daghter/niece/nephew of the Bhaalspawn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4qmWF9TIM
Hipster shit.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Guys, it's not what she is, but what she's into. No softy-stuff in my bed. Or broomcloset. Or dungeon. Or dark alley. Or that one time in the temple, you should not talk about, but still are kind of proud of.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Any bets on how long it would take for a nude Viconia mod to surface?

Shit I already made a weaboo asset look alike from my game, just make some nude poses, toss in some elf ears blond wig and we're good to go:
gun-screen.gif

Theldaran

Liturgist
It's not incest when Imoen was not romanceable (thank the Gods) and furthermore, she was supposed to... well... you know.

In fact, her being a B. S. like you is also BS in itself and is never touched in any satisfying way. The way I see it, it's only to build a bit of momentum to the battle with Irenicus in Spellhold and the later chase of Bodhi.

TFW I can resurrect Imoen normally and when I die I disintegrate. Plot hole anyone?

That Charname lost his soul temporarily was as badly done as the Watcher's madness in POE. In my experience, it only amounted to strange waves of flames coming out of his sprite sometimes. Nothing more. Imoen seems even less affected. Both of them and the rest of the party waste a lot of time in the Underdark. And nothing ever happens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom