Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Shadenuat

Arcane
Yea it seems to reset just put it back.

Anyone knows button for use previous item in inventory? Spacebar doesn't work.

Codex Year of the Donut
Nearing the end of Season of the Bloom using turn-based, only encountered 1 bug with it so far and I fixed it by just toggling the mod on/off.
:greatjob:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Definitely seen some new areas in Act 1, from a Boggart hunting grounds to a place with a manticore. Both very easy to find and do (did at lvl 2 with a party of 4), and both with multiple magic items available. Not sure how I feel about that, honestly... I'm guessing they were added to make things easier for the people who felt difficulty was STILL too hard in the early going.

Codex Year of the Donut
Definitely seen some new areas in Act 1, from a Boggart hunting grounds to a place with a manticore. Both very easy to find and do (did at lvl 2 with a party of 4), and both with multiple magic items available. Not sure how I feel about that, honestly... I'm guessing they were added to make things easier for the people who felt difficulty was STILL too hard in the early going.
The boggart(berserker ones) hit like a truck on higher difficulties

santino27

Arcane
Patron
Amiri crit while raging, my knife master got in a sneak attack and the brute went down pretty fast. Guess I may have just gotten lucky on the rolls. :)

The manticore did down Valerie and my MC, but Linzi/Amiri finished it off... I hadn't expected to survive that fight at all when it first appeared, given my lack of gear/level.

Codex Year of the Donut
Amiri crit while raging, my knife master got in a sneak attack and the brute went down pretty fast. Guess I may have just gotten lucky on the rolls. :)
Just realized that you haven't gotten to the boggart cave yet :M

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Third new location in chapter 1 (Tranquil River Bend) is quite brutal. And I guess it has a higher perception DC then everything else.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
Third new location in chapter 1 (Tranquil River Bend) is quite brutal. And I guess it has a higher perception DC then everything else.
Haven't seen that one yet. Also, did they move the swamp troll location? I normally do that as part of my 'level my party ASAP' sweep before hitting the abandoned tomb.

Just realized that you haven't gotten to the boggart cave yet :M

Nope. I just started my new playthrough last night. Regardless, the xp budget and item budget is way looser with the EE than it was before then.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Anyone knows if not being able to pick Spell Specialization in Domain spells for Cleric is intended?

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Haven't seen that one yet. Also, did they move the swamp troll location? I normally do that as part of my 'level my party ASAP' sweep before hitting the abandoned tomb.

Location with Troll is moved a bit father to Narlmarches.

Anyone knows if not being able to pick Spell Specialization in Domain spells for Cleric is intended?
Who knows. PnP version has a 13 Int requirement and can be taken several times so there is nothing to compare it to properly. Iirc it never worked for domain spells in the game.

Codex Year of the Donut
what does the orange thing on the top left of my advisor's card mean?
It's only there for this specific mission, and it's not present on the other available advisors
9cu93a5.png
Now I've got one with green on the top left. This is explained nowhere and nothing happens when you mouse over it.
Does anyone know what this is or am I going to have to go dig through the source in dnspy?

santino27

Arcane
Patron
what does the orange thing on the top left of my advisor's card mean?
It's only there for this specific mission, and it's not present on the other available advisors
9cu93a5.png
Now I've got one with green on the top left. This is explained nowhere and nothing happens when you mouse over it.
Does anyone know what this is or am I going to have to go dig through the source in dnspy?

There was a suggestion back in January to use color to indicate the type of event (red=problem, green = opportuinity, etc.) but I have no idea if that's what this is.

Codex Year of the Donut
The skeletal trader sells a nice shield for Valerie. Not sure if his inventory is randomized or not because I've met him twice and it changed.
aFkQIA2.PNG

Codex Year of the Donut

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom