Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
China will one day rule the internet via social credit systems, thus requiring the elimination of the Codex itself.

Harassment can occur when there is no deliberate intention to offend. Be careful in the words that you choose. Harassment committed in a joking manner or disguised as a compliment still constitutes unacceptable behavior. Remember that sexist, racist, and other exclusionary jokes can be offensive to those around you.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
The problem with that new Baldur's gate 3 is there is no tit in Illithid.
That can easily be solved by adding Drow allies:

1-9db34e7438.jpg

Keith Parkinson artwork for GDQ1-7 Queen of the Spiders, a compilation of 7 classic adventure modules.

pomenitul

Arbiter
You could be doing something meaningful with your time right now. Instead, you're on a message board for degenerate grownups who like to pretend their childish interests still matter. As your life slips away from you, you will think back on the hours you spent browsing this place and ask yourself: 'how could I have been so flippant, so careless with the gift of existence?' Then – and only then – will you give up the ghost and expire into eternal meaninglessness.

howlingFantods

Learned
You could be doing something meaningful with your time right now. Instead, you're on a message board for degenerate grownups who like to pretend their childish interests still matter. As your life slips away from you, you will think back on the hours you spent browsing this place and ask yourself: 'how could I have been so flippant, so careless with the gift of existence?' Then – and only then – will you give up the ghost and expire into eternal meaninglessness.

Not even mad. Actually having an existential crisis here :|

Insert Title Here
Many people these days strangely are not wholly aware that meat/animal products were intended to be eaten as a form of poverty food after the Flood (hence many types of fasting), and that pre-Fall Adam & Eve were effectively vegans. Therefore, any game that includes meat or animal products portrayed positively (like turkey drumstick as a healing item) automatically loses 2 points of 10 in its rating, for the Satanic glorification of carnism and gluttony.

EDIT: I just realized that I should note I'm 100% serious.

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Many people these days strangely are not wholly aware that meat/animal products were intended to be eaten as a form of poverty food after the Flood (hence many types of fasting), and that pre-Fall Adam & Eve were effectively vegans. Therefore, any game that includes meat or animal products portrayed positively (like turkey drumstick as a healing item) automatically loses 2 points of 10 in its rating, for the Satanic glorification of carnism and gluttony.

Hail Satan!

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

So, only vegans are proper Christians?

moleman

Arbiter
Patron

Which leads to a follow up question.

Can vegans attend a Holy Communion and receive the Blood and Body of Christ?

Insert Title Here

If "proper" = salvation, then no, only Grace can achieve that. But it is a major step in the right direction, because when people take their salvation seriously, their works reflect this. This is not a new or heterodox concept; it's only within the last century that there became such a massive surfeit of animal products but especially meat in developed countries, and greater abstinence from these things has always been a matter of Christian propriety.

Which leads to a follow up question.

Can vegans attend a Holy Communion and receive the Blood and Body of Christ?

*unsheathes nuclear bomb*

"Christians" who partake in the Eucharist are just crypto-Catholic cargo cultist LARPers and can get it too. Also winemakers often use egg white finings and thus wine, notwithstanding its supposed Christly incarnation, is actually made from chicken's vaginal detritus, not Jesus. My signature will tell you why.

Alright, I admit it, I'm not actually a Christian at all (anymore at least).

:troll:

You're still going to (metaphorical) hell for carnism tho

lmao still clicking these?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom