Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which Codexers would you recruit to help you make an RPG?

Zer0wing

Cipher
Writing, help with getting design docs ready:
-MRY
-Vault Dweller
Gamedesign help:
-TimCain
-Vault Dweller
-zwanzing_zwoelf
Programming
-Cleve
-TimCain
QA, playtesting, harsh criticism when needed the most:
-Darth Roxor
-Vault Dweller
-undecaf
Slav core department, vodka and cute girls support:
-Commisar Draco
-Fantadomat
-Zwanzig_Zwoelf
Codex Social Democratic Labour Party:
-taxalot
-Prime Junta
Community Manager
-Infinitron
Western region promotion
-trannies, like new stuff or whatever?

Ysaye

Arbiter
Overall Game Design: Zwanzig_Zwoelf
Programming: RatTower (Lead), DavidBVal, Rhuantavan (Seniors)
Level and Combat Design: Aweigh
Joint Graphics and Music Coordinators: SkaldRPG and Geoff Jones
Character Design: Hitfan
RPG Heritage and Authenticity Advisor: Felipepe
QA: Abu Antar
Communications: Infinitron

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Programming & game design: me
Writing: outside freelancer
Art: outside freelancer
Moneybag: Fluent

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'd get together as many codexers as possible and then make a documentary to rival "The rise and fall of imagine software". Who even cares what the game would be, the dramatic collapse of the effort would be the exciting part.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Luckmann, Gobblecock, Thor Kaufman, Somberlain, Kalin, Lambchop19, Goliath
zionist_agent.png

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
JarlFrank, he usually thinks as I do but is better at putting his words together.
abnaxus, to translate our game for the glorious Nippon market.
Cleve, for marketing purposes.
Sukhāvatī and sherry, to keep our spirits going.

I can already imagine it.

gosh gosh GOSH guys we are about to release our game, we are soooo excited!

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Rogueknight 333: I'd hire him over Avellone, Tim Cain and any other pro-designer that has ever posted on the 'Dex.
Cleve: In charge of security (bouncer)
Infinitron: Propaganda
Dorateen: Loremaster
Kyll-Von-Kull: The Voice of Reason
fantadomat: Toilet Scrubber
Fluent: Someone to put down on a daily basis
luj1: Punching bag
Cael: Cockroach

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd hire sea and BrotherNone to work on a spiritual successor to Fallout. Maybe I'd also hire MRY and ML Markland to work on a spiritual successor to Planescape Torment. Imagine Fargo would be in charge of that team. I wonder how that would turn out.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
^ Why is it back? ???

Pinging Roguey for explanations, please. You said real women never come back.
I couldn't have foreseen that she'd actually be interested enough in Larian's BG3 to post here again.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hahahaha funny thread. If i decided to go for game making and have access to only this rag tag band of misfits and hobo murderers.....

Vault Dweller on leash to help with the quest designs...he will stay away from the game balance and levelling.
JarlFrank for writing and to bounce characters ideas and stories off each other.
Janjetina because he is well read and have a lot of knowledge,it will be useful for a religious fanatical playtrough.
Lilura the bitch knows her shit about min-maxing and builds,it will be great for balancing. Also a possible sex slave office romance/drama girl if good looking with a nice feet.
MRY the dude have general experience in the whole making games scam,also connections and comes cheap.
ZZ music and being insane mate ;)
Infinitron for shill and krav maga trainer.
Roguey.....he will stalk us anyway so why not.
Taxalot for masking our taxes and stealing EU funds,also for a liberal perspective. Don't want to end up as a neo nazi echo camber. Maybe add another liberal fanatic to have more of a impact.
For programming i have no idea who to pick,there is a few people here but have no idea who is actually decent. Also most of them are old dudes and programming is for young people with flexible mind,maybe interns.

Dreed,Alienman,Prime Junta,Luzur,CommissarD,Jacob and a few others as consultants in their specialized fields.
Also Darth Roxor for a paid review.

So i got the ultimate drinking party.

fantadomat: Toilet Scrubber
Is this a code word for anus pounder?

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Roguey

He seems to be good at recognising problems in the ruleset and I think he could improve it a lot.

Last edited:

redactir

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
Awor for character design. Jim Profit for companion quests and design. Andhaira for translations. Gregz for realism. Crojipjip for level design. Myself for World Design and creature design.
Scrooge for firing anyone. Various prospernauts for storydesign. John Sawyer for hipster numale design. Lilura for voice acting, Cleve for dialog writing, A random successful dev for PR .

edit: Sherry for secretary and errand boy. Infinitron for Dorito Pope.

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
So if I slide into the DMs of yours with the cash will you be ready to be locked in my basement?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom