Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Black Angel

Arcane
Holy shit, is that radio for real? :lol:

Guess I'll replay the game...

Murk

Arcane
Huh, he did an actual review instead of meme-blasting.

Good sheeeit.

Murk

Arcane
He got his meds refilled, so this means a "mandalore" vid soon probably.

Boy I sure do hope that young Ugandan lad gets his life in order, would hate to see his mental problems ruin his promising future as a Rabbi.

Codex Year of the Donut
the masquerade wouldn't even apply in a 2019 clownworld
people would see an albino freak in bdsm leather feeding on someone else and assume it's part of a pride parade

Mark Richard

Arcane
Eating too much leads to weight gain, getting hit in combat leads to scars, heroic or evil deeds change your physical appearence, and using magic rapidly increases the aging process. Your character's own body is a visual tapestry to the life you've led. Other games had some of these elements like KOTOR and GTA: San Andreas, but weren't intended to simulate a lifetime of adventures. Fable: TLC is still one of the best fantasy RPG career modes out there.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No,i mean for real. Hmmmmm Infinitron ,you must be sseth!

That's what I thought as well. Isn't Infinitron libertarian and favorable towards Netanyahu? Although Infinitron doesn't seems to be a shitposter like Sseth, he doesn't seem to be the type. It is a mystery.
Don't forget that he also own a see oil platform,that intends to turn in "child appreciation heaven". It must be him,i don't know any other jews with such views,thus it is him!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom