Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nintendo Switch, the only console today making games which are games

ultra loser

Scholar
Nintendrones will eat up everything.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i am digging this scottish accent girl from the new pokemon meme

WYL6YIP.jpg

Garbage

Learned
If the Galar region is based on the UK, I'm not looking forward to going through the Wales bit.... All the local trainers will probably want to fuck my Wooloo.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I wanted to see some signs of life from SMT V, but apparently Atlus never reveals anything in foreign expos.
Only thing I was happy to see was that No More Heroes 3 releases next year.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Nothing I cared about except Zelda, but that's the norm for me with Nintendo. Usually I'd wait and emulate, but my best friend gifted me a Switch a while back so I guess I'll get Link's Awakening. It seems pretty basic for $60 though.

Has anyone played Box Boy! + Box Girl! that would care to give me their impressions? Planning to buy it for the Switch, but wanted to hear people's opinions first, if anyone has played it.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

Nothing I cared about except Zelda, but that's the norm for me with Nintendo. Usually I'd wait and emulate, but my best friend gifted me a Switch a while back so I guess I'll get Link's Awakening. It seems pretty basic for $60 though.

Play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 if you like JRPGs.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
nobody:

cd projekt:

w3-vizual@2x-en.6.png

Set to launch this year both digitally and in retail, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch comes with the base game, as well as every piece of additional content ever released. This includes both story expansions, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, as well as all 16 free DLCs. In total, the Complete Edition offers over 150 hours of gameplay, for the first time playable truly on the go. The game is being ported to Nintendo Switch by Saber Interactive in close cooperation with CD PROJEKT RED.

In addition to the game card housing the entirety of the Complete Edition’s content, the box will also come with a set of physical goodies: The Witcher Universe compendium, game map, and stickers.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the first game from the franchise to be released on a Nintendo console, introducing the series to brand new audience, as well as giving anyone who already played Geralt of Rivia’s final adventure a chance to experience it again on the go. The release of the game on Nintendo Switch is also bound to further cement Wild Hunt’s status as the best-selling title of the franchise, which currently makes for more than half of the series’ 40 million copies sold.

For more information regarding The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch and The Witcher franchise, follow the game’s official website, Facebook and Twitter.

I mean, the game is gonna come out at $50 or $60 anyway, maybe the physical goodies will convince more people (the physical one probably being the more expensive version, since they used the 64GB card).

That's a shit ton of content as well.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
If these ports didn't make money they wouldn't be making them. I'm baffled anyone would want to play Wolfenstein 2 on low settings at 340p res because it's portable, but I guess they do.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There are a few games I’m interested in. Astral Chain and Fire Emblem. Maybe Pokemon, haven’t played one of those since Nintendo DS days. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3 and Daemon x Machina are maybes. Dragon Quest XI is a very likely purchase if 16 bit graphics don’t make it to other systems. SMT5 is supposedly in development hell. For multiplatform titles, I might get the SaGa games (RS3 and Scarlet Grace), but I’m more likely to get those on PC. I need to start BotW one of these days, to see if I should even consider the sequel.
D89bH9OUwAINpup

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Yes, it is cool. It has dungeons, bosses and stuff. Interesting Zelda spin-off

PD: Played My friend Pedro on my brother's console. Really interesting game, maybe I will buy it on PC.

kalganoat

Savant
I want Fatal Frame port (Wii and WiiU entries) on Switch now! Nintendo partially owns the IP what the fuck are they waiting for?
MoBWBikini.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom