Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Cool, eh? Cheers!

It's awful. This must be one of the worst years in gaming I ever seen.

I'm looking forward to Sinking City and Outer Worlds. As they are not available on Steam I will buy neither one.

Death Stranding's destiny is youTube and I honestly don't see anything else even remotely interesting.

Only Underrail expansion can save this shitty year.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron

Say what you want about incline/decline percentages, there's no fucking way this year is worse than the super dark shit years of the Xbox 360 era. Everything was mainstream consolized trash and the PC/indie/kickstarter surges hadn't fully happened yet. If you think this year is worse than those you're fucking delusional.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Say what you want about incline/decline percentages, there's no fucking way this year is worse than the super dark shit years of the Xbox 360 era. Everything was mainstream consolized trash and the PC/indie/kickstarter surges hadn't fully happened yet. If you think this year is worse than those you're fucking delusional.

It's true. The 10 years between 2005 and 2015 were the worst (F:NV was the exception).

But 2019 - until now - is not far from those years (Sekiro is the exception) and honestly I'm more interested in Underrail's expansion than whatever is released until the end of this year.

This year I've played and enjoyed Kenshi, Battle Brothers and Sekiro. That's it. And it's June.

lightbane

Arcane
On the other hand, no furry band to make an announcement as far as I know, this time.

Swigen

Arbiter
Yeah, the new Battletoads art style looks pretty goofy. None of these retro throwbacks get the old sprite style right, it’s either super pixelated or sterile killfrog dot com toon shit. As long as you’re able to pull hookers by the hair and punch ‘em in the face I’ll be happy though.

Also Contra... WTF. It’s just gonna be a twin stick shooter now? Looks like asssss!

Tehdagah

Arcane
Yeah, the new Battletoads art style looks pretty goofy. None of these retro throwbacks get the old sprite style right, it’s either super pixelated or sterile killfrog dot com toon shit. As long as you’re able to pull hookers by the hair and punch ‘em in the face I’ll be happy though.

Also Contra... WTF. It’s just gonna be a twin stick shooter now? Looks like asssss!
Contra had positive hands-on.

Swigen

Arbiter

Contra had positive hands-on.

1096.gif

Last edited:

newtmonkey

Arcane
Contra... damage numbers popping up, life bars, twin stick shooting, panda bear (to appeal to the Chinese?), looks like a level from some MOBA. Burn it to the ground.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom