Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Xeon

Augur
Giant Bomb talked a little bit about their impression about Cyberpunk and they didn't say it was boring but they did say it was mundane or something.

I kinda hope when CDPR decides to release the gameplay demo like they did before, they release both of the demos the IGN video talked about, the girl said one shorter video looked really good while the longer press video looked worse or something.

Keppo

Arbiter
Giant Bomb talked a little bit about their impression about Cyberpunk and they didn't say it was boring but they did say it was mundane or something.

I kinda hope when CDPR decides to release the gameplay demo like they did before, they release both of the demos the IGN video talked about, the girl said one shorter video looked really good while the longer press video looked worse or something.

i think the shorter demo was the same but just cut to 20 minutes or something, the press demo was ~45 minutes.

Yosharian

Arcane

I couldn't care less what Giantbomb thinks. They are a joke.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Mundane, as if there are no magical rainbow-pooping unicorns, only all too common greedy corrupted self-indulging people shown in their lowest and highest points?
And how is it a bad thing for a cyberpunk game?

I6LeZpV.jpg

apparently his shoes are supposed to be a subtle nod to the Witcher series

Owl

Cipher
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
My only concern about this game atm is that wisecracking ghost-Keanu popping up all the time will get annoying after a while.

My only concern about this game atm is that wisecracking ghost-Keanu popping up all the time will get annoying after a while.
imagine your character having to go #2 or Fortnite guy commenting on your performance in bed with the bimbo/himbo you hooked up with last night

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
Ehh since Silverhand's appearance seems exactly what I expected it to be, the use of free roaming immortal AIs and Voodoo techno symbolism makes me see some clear references to Count Zero and GitS, and for all my love to those, I really hope they won't go for themes that became so commonplace in sci-fi since they were popularized over 25 years ago, and actually come up with some original twists...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom