Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I don't like it, but it's not as mind-rapingly bad as those "new" sites that have endless scrolling you see everywhere on game sites these days.

If we can keep the old style of navigation, it's fine since I can ignore the existence of it. But if it remains in this similar style, then FUCK THAT. I liked the old look more and the wealth of information > looking pretty to appeal to bulldykes and turbofags. I say keep the Renaissance-era RPGs looking Renaissance-era Internet and bring back the Geocities.

I would have agreed with you even just a few hours ago. But once I made some CSS modifications, current gen/streamlined mode seems superior not just visually but functionally as well. Got rid of the clutter.

It's loading write-ups 40% faster. There's easy-on-the-eye fading and scrolling, too.

And I like that "magazine" view mode. Readers can flick through the entire fucking blog in preview mode, complete with a pic and paragraph. Can't do that with Geocities format. That also highlights the sheer amount of write-ups I've published: almost 400 articles. I'll just link to /?view=magazine next time some 'tard tries taking me to task.

Also, I added scrolling to sidebar so it's easier to navigate in Classic mode. And why aren't transparent drop-down menus better than my shitty icons along the top?

Look Lilura. I am resistant to change. I don't like change. It worries me. It makes me remember the time my papa said, "gotta change my clothes, be out in a second" and eight hours later I see the window wide open and him nowhere to be found. He never came back.

Can you stand to do this to me, Lilura? Will you escape out that window to avoid going ice skating with your buddy and pal Generic Giant Spider? This is what happens when you change things.

I liked you better as a C-cup, mom.

Edit: wait, what fake guilt trip story am I telling you again? I got lost halfway.
I see competition for Lilura's feet pic! I won't stand for this spider,draw your web!

Generic-Giant-Spider

I see competition for Lilura's feet pic! I won't stand for this spider,draw your web!

If I wanted to see any part of Lilura, it would be her brain. I could absorb her superpowers then and become the Spider Mastermind from Doom.

Then all y'all be fucked something fierce, dig?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

If I wanted to see any part of Lilura, it would be her brain. I could absorb her superpowers then and become the Spider Mastermind from Doom.

Why we would be fucked? All i have to do is run around you and shoot you till you die,from time to time i could just hide behind a wall. You will be pretty easy boss.

Generic-Giant-Spider

YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY TO KILL THE SPIDER MASTERMIND??????????

I eat Cyberdemons for brekkie, buddy-boy.

Delterius

Arcane

Why we would be fucked? All i have to do is run around you and shoot you till you die,from time to time i could just hide behind a wall. You will be pretty easy boss.
only true rpg references in bg3 thread

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's over, Lilura. Delterius found the Giant Frostbite Spider.

I can't compete with its larger fangs, amazingly fit thorax and 2005-era movement.

Just... just go Lilura. It's obvious since the second that video was linked you had eyes for him. I am just a minor nuisance hiding in Cloakwood, this guy has his own cave and can drop down like Randy Savage off the top rope to squash gnomes.

I don't want to talk anymore. Thanks a lot, Delterius. You ruined everything.

Delterius

Arcane
It's over, Lilura. Delterius found the Giant Frostbite Spider.

I can't compete with its larger fangs, amazingly fit thorax and 2005-era movement.

Just... just go Lilura. It's obvious since the second that video was linked you had eyes for him. I am just a minor nuisance hiding in Cloakwood, this guy has his own cave and can drop down like Randy Savage off the top rope to squash gnomes.

I don't want to talk anymore. Thanks a lot, Delterius. You ruined everything.
you'll forever be my favorite
latest
sweetie

Sherry

Arcane
Hi.

"I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like butter over too much bread..."

wtf! Wtf! WTF!

Gosh they are impressed about doing sixty interviews of nothing right?? wHo cares about that guy marketing Descent into Avernus that is some sort of legendary tie-in to Baldur's Gate 3 that if you are excited to play should go out on September 17, 2019 and buy it even if you can't find a DM you can still read it right? omg!! It is like that movie that is on during Christmas time about that boy in the glasses who wants to get a bbgun and his dad wins that leg lamp and he rushes home each day after school to look in the mailbox until that one day he gets his decoder ring and finishes dinner early, gets his chores done, makes his bed, takes a bath, puts on his pjs early and even remembers to wear his slippers just to listen to that radio show with his decoder all ready to go for the secret message and it is a slap in the face okay? OKAY! Drink your Ovaltine. gosh! Did I just spoil your fun?

NO OKAY! Because it is not fun for the little boy and it is not fun for us either Svent.

60 interviews of gosh darn rickin blasted dag gummit smeatloaf double beatloaf snort-hunger lay-monger snapasill cocker stinkin' crisp gunk smelly rot ruster grop nicklefifer snard-bunker smelly mop-buster bladder puss snot grafter!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks,
Sherry

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
130 pages later and it turned into a romance

In the manner of Larian, no less.
Come on guys you could join in. It is not like the game will be more fun than this shitposting. And in a day time Infi will purge this whole thing in to "Giant spider VS Fantadomat fight over Lilura's feet" or some other shit. With the help of my friendly square Delterius i am ready to take on any pic rival!

PS:Also there is romance because we all know that there are no women on the internet :obviously:.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Hi.

"I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like butter over too much bread..."

wtf! Wtf! WTF!

Gosh they are impressed about doing sixty interviews of nothing right?? wHo cares about that guy marketing Descent into Avernus that is some sort of legendary tie-in to Baldur's Gate 3 that if you are excited to play should go out on September 17, 2019 and buy it even if you can't find a DM you can still read it right? omg!! It is like that movie that is on during Christmas time about that boy in the glasses who wants to get a bbgun and his dad wins that leg lamp and he rushes home each day after school to look in the mailbox until that one day he gets his decoder ring and finishes dinner early, gets his chores done, makes his bed, takes a bath, puts on his pjs early and even remembers to wear his slippers just to listen to that radio show with his decoder all ready to go for the secret message and it is a slap in the face okay? OKAY! Drink your Ovaltine. gosh! Did I just spoil your fun?

NO OKAY! Because it is not fun for the little boy and it is not fun for us either Svent.

60 interviews of gosh darn rickin blasted dag gummit smeatloaf double beatloaf snort-hunger lay-monger snapasill cocker stinkin' crisp gunk smelly rot ruster grop nicklefifer snard-bunker smelly mop-buster bladder puss snot grafter!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks,
Sherry

Now the mouse is sad and it turned into a tragedy. This thread has everything.

Fairfax

Arcane
So what are the core races for FR 5E?
  • Dragonborn
  • Dwarf (Hill)
  • Dwarf (Mountain)
  • Elf (Drow)
  • Elf (High)
  • Elf (Wood)
  • Gnome (Forest)
  • Gnome (Rock)
  • Half-Elf
  • Half-Orc
  • Halfling (Lightfoot)
  • Halfling (Stout)
  • Human
  • Human (Variant)
  • Tiefling

Melcar

Arcane

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Fucking 80 interviews and not even a whisper on what the gameplay will look like. Is it action, turn based, or what exactly? Or did I miss something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom