Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Yosharian

Arcane
I thought Cara Ellison was supposed to be there to work on some side quests. When did she become lead narrative designer?
Social justice. So hot right now.

OnFUBsy.jpg

Last edited:

Alexios

Augur
Patron
Watched the gameplay.

-it has pre-alpha watermark with a version stamp.
-lots of animations missing.
-heavy object pop-ins.

The combat wiill get better, it's just a matter of polishing animations. But you can strafe, sprint, pause to change your gear and disciplines which is huge improvement over the first Bloodlines and from the looks of it, there are two types of damage, aggrevated and standard. I am optimistic about the game, it has all the charm from the first.
you forgot:
-quest markers

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
The voice acting sounds hollow and tinny. Maybe a bit flat as well. I can easily see myself mashing a button to skip thru most lines, which is something I didn't do in the first game.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Bloodlines is a game greater than the sum of its parts. You have to play it to understand how awesome it is. It can't be described, it's an experience.

That's why I'm not prepared to make any hot-takes on this alpha of Bloodlines 2. When it's ready, I'll play it and then I'll know if it is
incline.png
or
decline.png

I remember starting Bloodlines for the first time, years ago, it didn't immediately impress me - but every minute of play added to the bigger picture, how everything worked together - and then I started to realize this was a masterpiece.

I cannot tell from a Youtube playthrough how awesome Bloodlines is.

So experience tells me, I have to wait and see how it feels when it is finished published.

ZVERMIX

Learned
Patron
Insert Title Here My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Bloodlines is a game greater than the sum of its parts. You have to play it to understand how awesome it is. It can't be described, it's an experience.

That's why I'm not prepared to make any hot-takes on this alpha of Bloodlines 2. When it's ready, I'll play it and then I'll know if it is
incline.png
or
decline.png

I remember starting Bloodlines for the first time, years ago, it didn't immediately impress me - but every minute of play added to the bigger picture, how everything worked together - and then I started to realize this was a masterpiece.

I cannot tell from a Youtube playthrough how awesome Bloodlines is.

So experience tells me, I have to wait and see how it feels when it is finished published.
I can't rate posts yet (wtf is up with that bullshit btw), so here ya go :bro:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Atlantico
It's a sensible approach but those jews won't give us a chance to play the demo and deserve to be judged by what we get. Of course it applies to almost all developers who have a demo but won't release it publicly and will let only journalist's who suck their ducks to play it. Seriously, if you have a demo then release it. Imagine if there was no E3 or other Gamescom but instead developers would release gameplay/trailers to jewtube/vimeo/rutube/bitchute and demos to mega/nopy/mediafire or just Steam/GOG/Epic making it open as it should be.

:negative:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy

Brian seems to be much more relaxed when he's with guys than with women. I think I know why (*cough* Annie *cough*).

They've said here that Brian is the lead narrative designer but something tells me that that woman's influence will be much greater than I will be willing to accept. Not to mention that this game won't have Leonard Boyarsky to keep a tight rein on so that everything would be consistent and logical. Based on the gameplay we've seen it really lacks someone sensible who would point out any inconsistencies.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
What does Annie have to do with it?
Because some people here dislike Annie's political opinions, they headcanon that her and Brian's marriage is an unhappy one.
Don't know where you got the idea that anyone thinks their marriage is unhappy one, I however am suggesting that Mitsoda is under his wife's thumb (that's why he's wearing gloves, so that his hands would be delicate) and she doesn't like when he's with other women, hence he gets nervous and is afraid what his wife might think. But I'm only half-serious here so take the stick out of your ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom