Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Parabalus

Arcane
Any way to read the location of legendary camps from the save file? Combing the map is getting tiresome.

Murk

Arcane
I agree with selling the goose unless you're going full autist and planning to play 300+ days (after getting the goose). You can find a place to sell it for 4k gold pretty easily. Before the origin starts, that'd probably be more common but now it's way more fun to just retire your company and start as a new origin to mix up the early game. I don't think I've had any of my successful campaigns go past the 2nd crisis which is usually around day 220ish.

I was hoping there was some event related to it (the goose) where you can do something more with it, but it's just 15 coin a day. If I was the devs, I'd make it so that it gives you more gold per day (like 50) but has a high chance to trigger brothers with multiple negative traits like greedy, disloyal, weasel, paranoid, etc. to try to "steal it" and run off with the gear on him, the goose, and turn into an ad-hoc "follow the tracks to reclaim" but this time it's personal, and he's surrounded by a bunch of cultists with stats between raiders and mercenaries (but wearing their cultist armor sets).

This game has so many small pieces that can be expanded on, but oh well.

Anyway, sell the goose. Be free, and don't let flashbacks of the golden orb from Planescape: Torment haunt your dreams.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Seriously, fuck swordmasters. Even surrounded, wounded and with broken morale fag just casually evaded 4 of my men and ran away.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yep, this is pretty much how it feels to go up against a swordmaster
tumblr_om8b32BOzF1rrwrx4o1_500.gif

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
How long can bro have "afraid" malus and do events that give him that status multiply duration of it?
I got one dude that has been scared of things at least 20 days already and he got another dose of fear from event that happens after fight against hexe.

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
I still think RNG is fucked somewhere. I seen to many low/high/similar numbers streams. Like whole company roll in similar range for two turns. Or enemy suddenly hitting all low rolls.
So statistically it can be that it could look right but in game this kind of streaks just fuck everything.
More like Random Streak Number Genrator than RNG.
20 attacks with 70+ hit chance in turn. One hit. Oh come on.

Brancaleone

Liturgist
I still think RNG is fucked somewhere. I seen to many low/high/similar numbers streams. Like whole company roll in similar range for two turns. Or enemy suddenly hitting all low rolls.
So statistically it can be that it could look right but in game this kind of streaks just fuck everything.
More like Random Streak Number Genrator than RNG.
20 attacks with 70+ hit chance in turn. One hit. Oh come on.
Also with backgrounds. No background X in the entire map, then after Y days all of a sudden background X popping up everywhere, and so on. I also get the feeling that the RNG they use tends to clump together similar results.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Good RNG should foster superstition.:obviously:

Just like bad RNG ... :roll:

I've had this kind of streaks so often, i think it's a feature.

vazha

Arcane
day 88: my cultists sacrifice the tailor and everyone leaves my party
the end
Wait the cultists left too? I thought that was impossible? What are they mad at, you being overzealous in davkul-worship?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Some of the mood buffs/debuffs for the Peasant Militia are hilarious. "Managed to get away from his wife", "Had is trusty scramasax stolen", "Stole someone's scramasax"

tindrli

Arcane
i just entered in a armory in one of the villages. it had only one buckler... damn... that village... i just realize how much those things contributes to the general feeling of the atmosphere. Anyway i decide to help them with everything

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom