Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

tindrli

Arcane
what armor is considered to be best light armor by bros. of course not legendary.
other question. what are consequences of attacking and winning another mercenary band?
i saw it.. everyone is hostile... is there a way to attack another mercenary and not gain hostile status

Last edited:

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
It depends on who - if anybody - hired the mercenaries.

If they're not hired by a faction or settlement, you can attack them without risk.

vazha

Arcane
Noble mail is the best non-famed light armor.
As far as villages go, I always refuse to help them if brigands are about to attack and then if the puppy & little kiddo event procs I just cannot bring myself to abandon them, so I accept the quest and save them. Yeah, that's the kind of guy I am, girls.

Last edited:

34scell

Augur
what armor is considered to be best light armor by bros. of course not legendary.

Just the basic mail shirt and any -5 helmet, or the zweihander helmet if you've got it. If you don't mind using up your crafted attachments on crappy gear, leather armour is probably slightly better.

Murk

Arcane
I grew my cult slowly, the way I imagined a real cult would do. One by one, convert the followers and show them some of the benefits via monk debate and/or jolly good team building and drinking.

Then skin one alive, put him over a fire, and ululate wildly while he sizzles -- inhaling the great life essence that seeps out from him .

I mean, lets go kill those nachtzerers bros.

Murk

Arcane
Reinhardt you rate it edgy, but that's just a paraphrased and less graphic description of the actual text for one of the sacrifices :positive:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
bz-5d04a7a2dea9c.png

I haven't seen this one before.
Are there company background specific events besides cultist shenigans?

tindrli

Arcane
ive got an ambition to defeat another mercenary group. the problem is that i cant attack it. ctrl or alt or shift doesn't change icon to a sword. is there a way to force a battle?

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
ive got an ambition to defeat another mercenary group. the problem is that i cant attack it. ctrl or alt or shift doesn't change icon to a sword. is there a way to force a battle?

do you have contract active?
finish it or abandon and then you can force attack them
be aware that you better choose merc that work for some lousy settlement not the noble house

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
other question. what are consequences of attacking and winning another mercenary band?
i saw it.. everyone is hostile... is there a way to attack another mercenary and not gain hostile status
Related question.
Are Direwolf hide armours in the game anymore?

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The direwolf armor item is gone but there is now a craftable direwolf pelt attachment to any armor. Or you can rarely loot random armor with pelts attached from bandits.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Every battle for the past 11 battles, I have rolled 100 at least once. That's at most 300 rolls? I get so many 96-100 rolls I must just need to stay away from Vegas.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Does the place where you find the Ijirok (sp?) only appear after you killed the mad barbarian in the ice cave?

Even if, I've beaten him pretty early on and I can't find that place. Thought they patched the 'some legendary locations missing' bug... .

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Is view distance on the world map exactly the same as discover distance? Heard rumors about some guard captain stealing stuff and fleeing to some hideout, searched the entire area but found jack shit.

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It could be in a barbarian camp if there were any in the area, I think the "guard captain sole shit and went in some direction" is just a generic rumor for any location with a unique item. I had the same rumor about a shield and got it from a camp with reavers.

tindrli

Arcane
just another quick question. on my map i have 5 cities of same fraction. 3 of them are hostile to me once i defeated mercenary group that was at that moment hired not by fraction but a locals. anyway. how to regain trust? just do missions in other city's of the same fraction or that's it. those are hostile for good

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom