Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm not sure if nok-nok is intelligent enough to understand the implications of worshiping lamashtu.
Nok-Nok has 12 Int. He is smarter than Valerie, Amiri, Regongar, Tristian, Harrim and Ekun. And all aforementioned is allowed to take advisor posts and make life or death decisions.

It is so unfair.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Okay I've got my supplies and have turned off my phone, am ready for this weekend.

Now its time to build craft. Either going for a pure sorc blaster or maybe some kind of EK.

Are there any standard powerbuilds? Like the Pal1/Sorc 19 for super saves.

Codex Year of the Donut
if you encounter the bug where the game randomly slows down, it's because sometimes the shift key gets toggled when alt-tabbing in and out
unbind both 'tactical pause' keybindings in the options to fix(work-around) it

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I won’t have access to Kingmaker untill summers over. Fuck this thread makes me wish I could play it now.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Because I went over to my Moms farm to work for the summer and didn’t bring my desktop only a laptop which can’t run Kingmaker.

Internet is so shit, it took me 8 hours to download Icewind Dale.

Sentinel

Arcane
if you encounter the bug where the game randomly slows down, it's because sometimes the shift key gets toggled when alt-tabbing in and out
unbind both 'tactical pause' keybindings in the options to fix(work-around) it
I was reluctant to install it cause from the modder's description it seemed very early stages and buggy as fuck, but I'm actually having fun with the combat now. Love it.
Thanks for the heads up, hadn't encountered the bug yet but it's good to know.

Codex Year of the Donut
Another mod I found mandatory for using the turn based mod is the fast travel mod — It has the option to speed up combat. The animations are too darn slow imo.
The default mod only allows you to speed up combat to 150%, I'll upload my edited copy when I get back to my PC which allows up to 300%.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I'm not sure if nok-nok is intelligent enough to understand the implications of worshiping lamashtu.
Nok-Nok has 12 Int. He is smarter than Valerie, Amiri, Regongar, Tristian, Harrim and Ekun. And all aforementioned is allowed to take advisor posts and make life or death decisions.

It is so unfair.
His wisdom sucks and that matters more. Also people would not want a Goblin for one of the important positions and have a goblin order them around.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Sorry, it's just remarkably quaint. Did you know that in Norway people use the expression 'it's Texas' to mean 'shit's cray cray'?
Sounds like Norwegians need to learn about Florida, which is the state they should be using in that sentence. :P

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Sorry, it's just remarkably quaint. Did you know that in Norway people use the expression 'it's Texas' to mean 'shit's cray cray'?
Sounds like Norwegians need to learn about California, which is the state they should be using in that sentence. :P
Fixed*
Nah. There's a reason "Florida man" has become a cult figure... because there are so many utterly loony new stories that start "Florida man..."

https://floridaman.com/

hell bovine

Arcane

It is so unfair.
I want Queen Bdaah as the regent.

Shadenuat

Arcane

It is so unfair.
he should also be as pretty as them

VV2DyOQ.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom