Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The catgirl game is out. Thought you guys should know.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://steamcommunity.com/app/650440/discussions/0/1634111706738233537/?ctp=6
crasleen_games [developer] 11 Jan, 2018 @ 11:12am
Warbanners-2
I'm thinking about Warbanners-2. Of course, the Warbanners game is not ideal (I'm not talking about the visual part). But I want to make ideal Warbanners-2))).

The concept of Warbanners-2.
"Half-open world." It consists of nodes (points on the world map), between which the player's army moves freely. You can go to any of the points, go back, visit the city... Plot. Walkground is nonlinear. When you move around the world map, you spend time and money (food and payment to soldiers).

Army recruiting. Differences from Warbanners:
- Presence of army reserve.
- When performing special conditions, you can hire orcs, monsters and even some of the undead. But, for example, paladins will not fight in the same army with vampires!
- You can hire units of any level.
- Improved units free. Improving each characteristic or learning a skill costs a certain amount of experience. That is, an improvement over experience, and not for achieving a level.

Changes in the combat system:
Increasing the role of Morale (units will flee more often from the battlefield). New active and passive skills, spells. Units will be able to learn more than 3 active skills and spells (probably).

Other changes:
Permadeath. Injuries (temporary or permanent) - similar to Battle Brothers, but they will be less. A massive debuffs debuffing spell. The ability to create your own maps in the editor and change the units (probably).

Cooldown will, since the use of certain skills (for example, calling a toad, throwing a dagger) can limit only Cooldown.

Dear players! Please help make Warbanners-2 an ideal game! What else to add or change? Suggestions for the combat system, units, objects of the terrain, spells, skills, etc. Thank you!

I haven't found any screenshots or other stuff yet.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Little Dungeon Stories Release Date: Summer added to Turn-based
Orangeblood Release Date: TBA added to Asian

Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper RELEASED!
Everpath RELEASED!
Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God RELEASED!

Badland Caravan Release Date: TBA now Available on Steam EA
Conglomerate 451 Release Date: TBA now Available on Steam EA
Dreadborne Drifters Release Date: TBA now Available on Steam EA

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Will add to main post at a later date.

Bug Fables Release Date: September added to Turn-based
Fantasy Monarch Release Date: TBA added to Tactical
The PIT: Broken Bones Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Unconventional Warfare Release Date: TBA added to Action/Real-time
INTERSTELLAR ROGUE Release Date: June 12 added to Action/Real-time
The Wild At Heart Release Date: TBA added to Action/Real-time (for now)
Moor Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
Disc Creatures Release Date: TBA added to Asian
剑魄 Release Date: 2019 added to Asian
Batbarian Release Date: 2020 added to Side scrolling/Metroidvania
The Flawless: Art's Tale Release Date: July 1 2020 added to Side scrolling/Metroidvania

Treasure chest Corps-結界を維持するため、魔物を退治した RELEASED!
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech RELEASED!
Legend of Cina RELEASED!

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

About This Game
Hardcore rouge-like game about journey from faraway place to Moscow. Use your garden tools to clean your path from mutants.
  • - 3 playable characters
  • - Loot
  • - Evil enemies
  • - TV propaganda
  • - Level up
  • - Wooden toilet
1.png

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Release Date: Q4 added to Tactical
Jack Move Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Citizens of Space Release Date: June 18 added to Turn-based
GuildBound Release Date: Q2 2020 added to Third/First Person Action

Pixel Noir Release Date: 2019 now Available on Steam EA

Octopath Traveler RELEASED!
Россия 2019 RELEASED!

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Oh it's THAT game. I see. Well finally the artstyle doesn't look like ass. This looks genuinely nice!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Ludopolis Release Date: 2020 added to Side scrolling/Metroidvania

The game Priest has changed name to Faither. It was supposed to come out on June 5th, but now it has a 2019 window.

Alienautics Release Date: TBA was supposed to release on Early Access yesterday, but this did not happen.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
LEGION Release Date: TBA added to Asian
Pixel Force 像素特工队 Release Date: TBA added to Asian
英雄群侠传 Release Date: TBA added to Asian

God Wars: The Complete Legend RELEASED!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based

I'll do a proper update tomorrow. I'd love to say that I have had so much going on irl that I haven't had time with the thread, but I've just been playing more games than I have in a long while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom