Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can we get support for Bitchute embedding?

Repressed Homosexual
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/s9e-media-bbcodes-pack.2476/

I think this pack added an update to support it.

Black Pigeon Speaks has been banned from YouTube and only unbanned because of massive public outcry.

I would rather start linking videos as much as possible to Bitchute but embeds don't work as of now.

Let's not let the SJWs win. This forum is highly trafficked. Let's encourage the adoption of alternatives to the almighty Google.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord will eventually have to hire somebody to upgrade the Codex to XenForo 2.x (because he's a bigshot now and too busy to do it himself). Otherwise, more and more things will gradually break...

Norfleet

It's blocked at the DNS level, so it's easily circumvented by using a non-Aussie DNS like Cloudflare.
Run your own DNS server, and don't use that Cloudfire shit, it's an insidous ploy to destroy HTTPS by tricking website owners into allowing some nefarious company to MITM under the guise of "security". No doubt the DDOS atacks they claim to defend against are the ones they, themselves, are sponsoring to encourage people to use their "service".

AND ALWAYS WEAR PROXYCONDOM.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Yeah cloudflare was among the first to embrace internet censorship and start denying protection to sites like daily stormer - the owner of which is a big crpg fan and perhaps a secret member of this site. :M

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess there was something to be done about it:

The actual embed code was fine - the regular expression wasn't capturing hyphens, so you'd get an incorrect address if it contained one.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It's blocked at the DNS level, so it's easily circumvented by using a non-Aussie DNS like Cloudflare.
Run your own DNS server, and don't use that Cloudfire shit, it's an insidous ploy to destroy HTTPS by tricking website owners into allowing some nefarious company to MITM under the guise of "security". No doubt the DDOS atacks they claim to defend against are the ones they, themselves, are sponsoring to encourage people to use their "service".

AND ALWAYS WEAR PROXYCONDOM.

Time to necro this.

There's now DNS over HTTPS and it's a good idea to run it on your private network. The DNS server unbound already has support and it only takes few lines of configuration. Here's mine, taking up to 12 Watts. 500 MHz Via CPU, 256 mb of RAM.

Code:
FreeBSD 12.0-STABLE 17c3756606d(stable/12) i386
 8:28AM  up 206 days, 21 hrs, 1 user, load averages: 0.52, 0.47, 0.46

Can we add the embed for Gab as well? Now that Twitter has gone full gulag, the alternative is becoming more and more popular.

Is it any more bipartisan now? Say what you want about the left, but it won't become popular without bipartisan support.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom