Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Delterius

Arcane
that was a joke but if you want boring old context like the anti joke activist that you are acting like, tbf in bl1 your first mission is to kill a bunch of drug mooks in santa monica

You have to get the explosives, not kill generic mooks, they aren't aggressive at first. You can stealth or talk to that black guy and not kill anyone. Also, they are armed drug dealers, not homeless trying to kill you with pipes or wrenches.
do you mean that the bl1 drug dealers with baseball bats and peashooters remind you of bl2 trailer drug dealers who attack with pipes and guns

yes i agree

Nines_Anarch

Learned
Bloodlines 1

images

BeneficialLameBelugawhale-small.gif

Vs

Bloodlines 2

7376923-m.jpg

ricky-battle.gif

Last edited:

Viata

Arcane
Have you been told that ammo packs can be found regularly while playing the game? I don't mean having your ammo topped up once in a while between missions or at stores, but finding it strewn about as loot.

Not exactly like that. I was told that ammo could be found, but not how. Also they are thinking about making guns you dropped available again later, like in a shop or your haven.
Based vampire jew magic. They make guns disappears and then appears in a shop so you can buy it again.

Nines_Anarch

Learned
I am more worried about the pinocchio noses:

STD8y2C.jpg

DLDuYUz.jpg

No wonder why it is called the pinocchio/liar Paradox
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio_paradox

Appart from that, I still have hopes the game will turn out to be fine. At least they are trying. Hopefully they will keep working on it full time till release date to fix the main problems that already have been alerted. I would approve a delay if needed. Paradox doesn't need to hurry the release of Bloodlines 2 as Activision did for the first one or they will repeat the same old mistakes.

About character creation I would love to see something like this but unfortunately I doubt they will reach this level:

In worst case scenario, we still have the Mods.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom