Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Bloodlines 2 E3 2019 Demo Gameplay Footage and Previews

hexer

I felt embarrassment when he stuttered forward and backward, losing the enemy entirely from his view.
But that "Pre Alpha Build" sticker gives me hope they'll polish it.
I know people were complaining about clunkiness in the Sinking City footage, devs listened to them and revised the animations in the end.

Deleted Member 22431

Looks better than expected, but the facial animations and the combat are much worse. The FPS view gives me headaches. I will pass.

The videos cause [for me] mild simulator sickness. It looks like I might not get to play it after all.
Same.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Yeah, that combat is either really rough or the player just sucks.

"what is happening?"

You got a pipe to the head!
You got shot dumbass!

frajaq

Erudite
I can hope the devs can still fix the jankiness until release but... really doubt it unfortunately

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Bring back that cute AZN gurl

8okTc5x.jpg
:hahyou:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
According to Mitsoda there won't be because humans are just bags of water and blood for vampires and vampires aren't interested in sex.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
That was the San-Francisco gay vampire game. Vampire aids is terrible.
i cum to vuck your butt!! Blah blah!

You get killed in Los Angeles and get revived as a fledgling in the first. I suppose vampyrism could be interpretted as a virus.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Christ, you throw around the word engine like a fucking retard and use it worse than anyone else on this forum. Using the term 'game engine' like this is the video game equivalent of using the word 'literally' when the meaning isn't literal. It's an abuse of language.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Christ, you throw around the word engine like a fucking retard and use it worse than anyone else on this forum. Using the term 'game engine' like this is the video game equivalent of using the word 'literally' when the meaning isn't literal. It's an abuse of language.
The engine is terrible.

RickOmbo

Learned
What a nice mission to show off your story-heavy game. The characters are really memorable and the decision at the end of the mission is thought-provoking.

Melcar

Arcane
I get this in an early build, but fuck that was painful. Mostly that fuck playing, ugh. I hope they improve like 90% of what was shown.

hpstg

Savant
The atmosphere looks on point. I am waiting for the music.

It's incredible that facial animations (with few exceptions), are almost worse today than they were in Half-Life 2 (in a lot of games, not just this one).

It was stupid to show it off with a controller. People who complain about consolification, should have noticed that they didn't even tweak the turn rates on the controller. It should have been done with kb/mouse, but then it would be stuttery as fuck. I am certain that they haven't done a single performance pass yet, and it runs like dogshit. I hope they get the time they need for a polish and technical pass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom