Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Barkley 2 - the new Codex vaporware champion

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gort replies to update: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...rid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=253#post495672223

Jesus fucking christ. Why can't he just let it die?

That update is basically a collection of varying degrees of deception and hot air. This is ridiculous. This is somehow becoming a worse nightmare. I have to warn GZ not to look at it or he might hork so hard that he dies on the spot.

I'm not sure I even know what to say anymore.

The worst thing is that somehow all of a sudden people in the KS comments are eating it all up, hook, line, and sinker. If this would have just died off, it would have ended in a wet fart. Now it's headed for a total catastrophe because the house of cards is being rebuilt on sand.

Me and GZ talked a lot about how to bring this thing to completion over the years, and if it even could be completed, especially near the end of 2018 before it all fell apart. We both agreed that drastic measures and cuts were needed. Had GZ been given the helm it would have taken us year or two years of work to get it done, with a lot of cuts made. With the rate of work being done on this since me and GZ left it would take literal centuries to complete. This is not a hyperbole. The amount of code that needs to be typed in there, the amount of writing that needs to be done, the amount of graphics and audio that need to be figured out is staggering, and the GIT log has these gaps of several days and weeks, almost a month, when no work whatsoever is done. When there is an entry in GIT it's small potato stuff, something you can do in 15 minutes at most.

Also who is going to code all these things and fix all these issues? Me and GZ are gone and we are so fucking salty we are never coming back to Barkley. I'm not bringing this up to say that hey we are some master game developers, no one else can do it but us. I'm bringing this up because we were there for years and know what systems there are, where most of the problems lay and that no one is allowed to fix them unless it's done 100% like it was envisioned in some fever dream. Who would ever volunteer, and then stay on board this project after this debacle was brought to light?

I have to re-read this update just to make sure I'm not hallucinating.

GZ replies to bort: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...rid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=254#post495673270

• Bhroom agrees, and says there is no need for conversation or additional design or re-design or changes or reinventing the wheel because these same topics have been talked and documented to death and it just requires someone to have commitment in some direction, and he would like to have input before nearly-functioning parts of the game are scrapped for new ones, which would jeopardize the “GZ is the best chance of finishing the game” part. [ymmv]
• GZ says he’s an idiot and a clown and a liar and a … etc. … and he cannot bear to have a conversation with him again, he essentially needs to fuck off and die in order for GZ to begin work [dude]​

Hey Brian. What does it tell you when strangers can tell that both you and Liam really have no idea what you're talking about? You couldn't even read this thread correctly. Your version of events aren't accurate either.

Neither you or Liam could be reasoned with. You should have never had any authority on this project via design and neither should Liam via control. Yet you think Liam should have control over how the game proceeds going forward when I was unable to continue "working with" him? The options on the table were: Me and Laz take control, or Liam holds on the game with no ability or plan to make the game happen. He's had all this time to make this game happen and failed. But you thought it was a fair compromise when Liam asked me for a design document and road map that he had to approve of? Why would I jump through those hoops for the honor of me and Laz to finish the mess you guys started? I'll repeat: I'm not interested in what that clown has to say.

An offer was even floated of: Me and Laz get 1 year to finish the game. If we don't, Liam gets all control back plus the progress we made. Guess what? That was rejected too.

Do you really think my fued with Liam went from 0 to 100? Me and Liam got along fine for a very long time as you already know because he did push for work to get done. I was not under a spell. It wasn't until learning what this project truly is that I understood work I previously had done was pointless or not needed for this game to move forward. Any work I did was offset by more work added to "keep to the vision". It escalated very quickly because I realize Liam had always been lying to me about having control when I tried to limit this nonsense. It's not hard to understand.

This started falling apart when I told him that I would continue working on the game with Laz, and he could do map tweaks and any writing that he felt like. Do you know what he told me? He has no interest in doing any of that without having control over the direction of the game. I specifically mentioned tons of quests in the game that needed to be finished. I said he could do stuff like the wedding quest, and he responded with "FUCK the wedding quest". He didn't care about getting work done. He just wanted to be the ideas guy and have this game be this mystical vision he had.

Liam is not a realible narrator because he lies. Neither are you because you have been fed second hand information by Liam or largely been absent from the project. So why throw your two cents in on this?

Also man, you're prediction of me isn't very good either. I do have something against you. You abandoned Barkley 1, then Barkley 2, then you didn't go to bat for me when there was a final effort made to try and salvage this game. That's shitty of you. Do I hold bad blood for eternity of this? No. I stopped caring... Back in January! Read the thread better to find out why I posted now. Take some criticism, have some humility, and realize it's way easier for you to "be cool" with me than it is for me to "be cool" with you because you've never made the situation better.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Thing is, I would totally be on board another KS created by a good decent Codexer, including Eric. I strongly believe in 2nd chances, and occasionally 3rd chances...

Murk

Arcane
I don't know who any of these people are, so reading names like GZ or Liam just makes me think it's all 1 person who is arguing with himself.

eric__s tell us the truth, is the entire 'tales''' of gamse'es' crew all just different voices in your head that you argue with? When you said you went into someone's mother's basement to work on the game, was that a heavy metaphor about your own childhood trauma? Were you asking for help and we didn't understand?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We essentially paid 120k dollars to ruin the friendship of a group of people.

Codex strikes again.
I have this friend that I don't like.
Would totally stop talking to him, or smack-talk the guy, for 120k.
Donations accepted.

Also, this drama came kinda out of nowhere. Everyone just assumed the thing was dead, as Gort wrote. But now we have this fountain of entertainment that suddenly appeared.
Plus, yes, can someone please compile a list of people? I have trouble telling gort, bort, BZ, GZ, wtf, yourmom, etc. apart and what their actual job is/was.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can someone please compile a list of people? I have trouble telling gort, bort, BZ, GZ, wtf, yourmom, etc. apart and what their actual job is/was.
My incomplete list of dramatis personae from what I've pieced together. May update post as I assemble better information:

chef aka Chef Boyardee aka eric__s. The "left hand" and spiritual guide for the team. Has no hard feelings. Had ambitious, insane ideas and the talent to immediately implement them, at least sometimes.

GZ (who knows what those initials stand for?) aka Hiratio. The "right hand" and get 'er done man. The only competent game developer among them. Hates everyone except maybe Gort.

bhroom aka Bhroom aka Liam. Not a founding member of the team, but power mad producer, insisted on being the #1 guiding force, having approval on everything, and no one could veto any of his bad ideas e.g. Gelatinous Cube. Now wearing a public face of contrition and claims to continue work towards project completion (skeptics say to avoid having to give refunds).

bort aka Brian aka lordosis_gamer. bhroom's brother. Seems a voice of reason but GZ hates him anyway.

Gort aka Gortarius aka Laz (we think). Allied to GZ. Apparently had reasonable, doable ideas.

FrankieSmileShow. ??

Bisse. ??

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gort aka Gortarius. Allied to GZ.

Laz. Ally of GZ. Is this the same person as Gort? Apparently had reasonable, doable ideas.

FrankieSmileShow. Probably the same person as one of the above.

Bisse. Probably the same person as one of the above.

I believe Gort is indeed Laz. The other two are different people

ColCol

Arcane
Look I don't care anymore, can ya'll just release the turn based fft inspired basket ball mini game.

almondblight

Arcane
I don't know who any of these people are, so reading names like GZ or Liam just makes me think it's all 1 person who is arguing with himself.

As far as I can tell:

GZ/Hiratio, Chef/CBoy, and Bort/lordosis_gamer made Barkley 1. GZ was the main programmer, who one of the ToG guys said "made the game." Bort apparently abandoned the game before it was done (and would subsequently abandon Barkley 2 as well).

Some years later, Chef, Bort, and bhroom/Liam (Bort's brother, who wasn't involved in Barkley 1 and isn't a game developer or programmer) decided to run a KS for Barkley 2. GZ wasn't part of this "because I was aware of the many problems that could (and did) arise." The Kickstarter raises $120,000 to make Barkley 2. bhroom/Liam registers the company, and so he "owns" ToG (though I'm not sure how he'd legally be able to make a sequel to the original game without GZ signing off on it).

Frankie is the artist, and one of the few people actually paid for his work. They have him making thousands (literally?) of different guns for the game.

Bisse joined the project in 2013 and left in 2017.

Gort/Laz is a programmer that joined the project early on.

Apparently most people working on the game weren't paid, and bhroom/Liam was getting people to work by promising cuts from future profits.

GZ seems to help out in a limited capacity at some point.

Both Bort and Chef abandon the game at some point.

bhroom/Liam tries to get GZ to work full time ~3 years after the end of the Kickstarter, when the project has fallen apart and most of the money is gone. Promises him equal control, which he doesn't give.

GZ and Gort start making a big push, and the game starts moving forward, but Liam/bhroom isn't willing to make the cuts they feel are necessary for the game to ever get finished.

A few months ago, GZ told Liam/bhroom that he didn't think the game would ever get finished with him at the helm. He gives bhroom/Liam an ultimatum - give GZ a year to finish the game without Liam/bhroom's management, or GZ will leave. Liam/bhroom refuses, GZ leaves. Bisse and Gort leave around the same time. The project is pretty much dead at this point.

Parallel to this, the bball tactics guy joined the Barkley 2 team in 2014. He asks bhroom what he can work on for Barkley 2, and bhroom has him work on bball tactics (a mobile game/Barkley 2 minigame) instead of the main game. According to him:

Since this game was on contract, I kept meticulous time-tracking and clocking records. At least 1,100 work hours went to TTX instead of Barkley 2. This doesn't count showing the game at trade shows or non-clockable meetings where we hashed out design.

This is 27 full-time work weeks. This is 27 weeks of familiarity with the systems, 27 weeks of bug fixes, 27 weeks of implementing a vision, 27 weeks of collaborative work with talented developers to boot this cursed game out the door. So in a practical sense, it ended up wasting a *lot* of time that I could've spent fulfilling the Promise That Had Been Made.

The guys behind the Kickstarter (Bort, bhroom, Chef) decided to just ghost fans and remain silent for years, but GZ/Hiratio (who was the lead on the first game, but not part of the Barkley 2 KS) finally gave us an update on SA, leading to this sudden flood of info.

Apparently parts of the game have been playable for some years, so now Frankie and some others are trying to polish things up so people can at least see a demo (even if the actual game is never going to get finished).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Suddenly, another infodump: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...quel-to-barkley-shut-up-and-jam/posts/2534817

What's in the Game: Quests (Demo Upcoming)

Greetings, before I start with quests, I want to offer follow up from the previous update.

Demos
Going to have a demo soon, pushing for this weekend. We’ll host on itch.io and I’ll alert everyone when it is up and get you all a link for download. It will consist of the beginning of the game, which is far and beyond the most polished and stable. It won’t be indicative of the overall completeness of the game as whole.

There was one big game-breaking bug that kept us from putting this out sooner. It was a screen scaling issue that is easily navigable in our Developer environment but would be difficult to impart how to fix to every person who installed the game. This required a bit of examination of the settings in the game, but we have pretty much locked it down now. In this time, we also had a few play testers run through the game and we've fixed some low hanging fruit while we worked on the big scaling issue.

The intention is to show backers the game in its current form so there will be bugs, possibly a fair amount of them! However, the game is stable enough, and you can progress through it. I’ll accompany the demo with a basic cheat sheet so if you are not looking to immerse yourself in the entire game but want some guidance on where to get a taste of everything quickly, you can reference that.

Next week, we’ll try to get out the working version of Bball Tactics. It’s a standalone project right now, and once we make sure it runs and compiles, we can host a demo of that as well. I’ll accompany that with design documents, and playthrough videos explaining it as well.

Quest and Story Status
Here is a synopsis of the game’s quests, arranged by area, along with a little count of the quests that are in the game. Nearly all the quests listed have some amount of work to them, but I’ll just list their status as “working” and “completed.” Don't take these descriptions too literally, as lots of quests are in varying states. “Working” means you can more or less play it from beginning to end. “Completed” means it’s done as a "beta." Every quest in this game awaits play testing and possibly some assets and polish.

Barkley 1 - At the end of Barkley 1, Cyberdwarf and Hoopz Barkley are on an escape pod adrift in space as Charles and Balthios perish onboard an exploding Necron 5, taking with it all of B.L.O.O.D.M.O.S.E.S., Michael Jordan and Shadow Barkley. Barkley 2 is a sequel, but it takes place 4000 years in the future, year 666X.

3ebb0340e52b99c94caf8207b179c10f_original.png

Maybe a little too on the nose...

Game Start to Character Creation – When you start B2, you start with a long, character creation segment which we’ve showcased. All these questions tie into some part of the game such as increasing or decreasing stats, changing how some parts of the game look, or boosting the dominance of certain gun’s genes during breeding. This is fully working but can be skipped for the demo.

Tutorial – Basic Controls are introduced as the Player Character is woken up with amnesia from a giant cybernetic egg. They are told that The Cyberdwarf is looking for them and are then promptly shuttled around by some Commando Dwarfs operating under the name L.O.N.G.I.N.U.S. Quickly, the Player Character is separated, shot by a Duergar and left for dead. Eventually they wake up in Tir na nOg with a new name: X114JAM9.

Tir na nOg and Sewers – Tir na nOg stars with a Quest to pay someone’s rent, but the idea is that there are lots of other distractions that might keep you from completing it. Those other quests include robbing a bank, finding someone to work at a pet store, or collecting ballers for a game of bball. You can’t freely exit TNN but there are a few ways to get out: mainly by impersonating the Governor or getting arrested (sends you to the Hoosegow).

2ffc9eff61f0e5e73590c0136aaf72b7_original.png

Waiting in Line
Basketball Tactics - BBTTX is not in the main single-player Barkley build as there was no AI for it. More on this when we have the demo ready.

The Sewers - In the sewers, there are a few things for X1 to do: obtain their first Zauber, liberate some slaves from a grotesque Duergar and eventually find a path to the L.O.N.G.I.N.U.S. rebels.

77dec02a8d0542674c8e12bbe9831c0e_original.png

Quest Development of TnN and Sewers

Time System and Quests –For the demo, I plan to have some explanation of game systems to accompany that release. While I’m focusing on quests for this demo however, I would like to explain one system: quest time. Very simply, time moves forward dynamically - as you complete quests the game unlocks a “gate” that allows time to move past a certain hour. In this way, completing zero quests for a long time will see the ticks of the clock slow down and then eventually stop at one of those gates, let’s say 12:00. (Time counts down, I’ll explain below). But if you were then to complete two quests in rapid fashion, the time gate could jump down to 10:00 and the clock would start counting much faster as it raced toward the gate which is now 2 hours away. Progression would then slow again as it approached and eventually stopped and waited for you to complete more quests. Half of the experience you gain in the game is tied to the time that ticks by… as a sort of “growing up/aging” indicator. (The other half of experience is gained by playing vidcons found in the world and represents “exploration.”)

This time system started laughably too ambitious, with all the quests above having checks for not only when they are completed, but in what order, which starts the permutations running rampant. It was drastically untenable, and the system was simplified. Quests still have “available times” but they are very basic. It was too difficult to get them all to work together, nor were there enough quests to really warrant such a system in the later areas.

2d8852d5a9cce630768509b8c1460a14_original.png

A glimpse into the nightmare of our original Time System.

Top Secret Dossier – While your main mission is to simply “Find the Cyberdwarf,” there is a basic quest that has X1 moving from area to area delivering a Top-Secret document to certain characters (this starts with the Governor Quest). This Document eventually grants access to the end of the game but in the meantime, hopefully serves as a thinly veiled quest line towards the end of the game, and an anchor to anyone who is lost wandering around and unsure what to do.

The Hoosegow – If you are arrested, you get sent to the Hoosegow which must be completed by staging a prison break. This is in the demo as well.

The Wastelands – these maps are combat areas that connect the quest areas together. X1 journeys through them to get from place to place, battling mostly Cybergremlins. There are a few maps you can explore in the demo, and we can open it up more if backers want a fuller picture of the game after playing the more stable first part of the game.

Areas Not in Demo
The Social – in The Social, a walled collective of Wasteland survivors, there are a few quests that either advance time or point X1 in a new direction. It cannot be understated that the intricate and labored quest structure that exists in TNN does not exist in this area, or any other below. There are a few events that line up in the over-arching Operation: Reverse Dunkirk path (the name of the Top Secret Dossier Quest), but various side quests like selling chups or stealing power from the Power Plant lack the interconnectedness of the original quests in TNN, for better and worse.

b9436fbac0d065a445fd8fdee59e7a6d_original.png

The Social functions mostly, but needs testing and logic verifications.

The Mountain Pass/Gilbert’s Peak – Depending on how X1 got out of TnN, the Dossier could need to be delivered to L.O.N.G.I.N.U.S. with instructions to stage a Hoosegow break-out unless, of course you already did it by getting arrested. There is also a network of caves that contain Duergars in a mining operation.

e261cb79db1c1b96db3427668a165c76_original.png

Most things here are based around the Hoosegow break in/out.

Swamp – The Swamps are another combat area, and path X1 from the Mountain Pass to Brain City. There is a single map where we were planning to add in some characters that seek refuge from wherever X1 first meets them. This is probably the only quest I’m listing in here that has absolutely nothing done for it. It’s effectively cut already but listing it to show the state of the game now and how the scope has been slowly truncated over years.

96b4f3c24aaf22269766678c7381098f_original.png

Not much was every really planned in the swamp.

Brain City – Brain City is where the second half of the game would begin and is the location of L.O.N.G.I.N.U.S. and allows X1 to finally meet with the Cyberdwarf and learn about their destiny. The main quest has been written for a while, since the early development of the game. It required a lot of systems that were only designed (such as the ability to deliberate and choose your real Identity). That was what we were recently working on and won’t be in the demo. The Arcade Quest is the other storyline in this area that has effectively no work done to it besides a resolution of a few previous storylines. It should be cut.

At this point in the game X1 also confronts Cuchulainn for the first time. And confirms the fears of more perceptive passengers on Necron 7: Cuchulainn, the Malevolent AI, intends to fly Necron 7 and all her inhabitants past the physical outer bounds of the Universe and into the Void of Hell. This is why all the clocks count downwards and puts a theoretical “time-limit” on saving the ship (even though there really isn’t any way to fail due to the logarithmic time progression.) It is now up to X1, or whomever X1 decides to become, to stop Cuchulainn.

The second half of the game involves a few quests where X1 is tasked with searching out and collecting the Cyberspear, starting in the AI Ruins. This search then doubles them back through the most of the areas above and allows quests that were skipped or missed before to be completed, eventually gaining all the pieces of the spear, and advancing even closer to the end of the game (quests from areas above with CS: in the title are those Cyberspear quests).

14dcf7ab6a3b60e2f354863fca2c375c_original.png

Brain City was intended to be as big as Tir na nOg.

Icelands – one of the later areas would have been the Icelands which contains a Dojo protected by a vast expanse of tundra. Here is one of the Cyberspear pieces and also another crucial part to the ending of the game - this is where Charles Barkley appears and decides the greater fate of X1.

c33cde97cdcb84ee8ec2831097709f07_original.png

Ice Dojo

Cuchu’s Lair – Here X1, armed with the Cyberspear, journeys to the 66X’th floor of the Necron 7 and finally completes Operation: Reverse Dunkirk, opening a path to the final confrontation. Firstly, they must confront the Duergars who protect Cuchu with their lives. There are 24 Duergars in the game that you can kill or incapacitate in some of the quests listed above. (about 2/3rd of these results are working, and the other 1/3rd was planned for the quests yet to be completed.) The more Duergars you are able to incapacitate in the main game through questing, the less you have to fight in Cuchu’s Lair. This serves as a quest-based stat check of sorts.

End of Game – This is the end; a big battle was planned and then that’s it, game end. The writing and basic event/cutscene structure is here, but this was always planned to be one of the last things we do so it is still in skeletal form.

Areas Cut from Game:
Al Akihabara – This was a desert town hidden within the Swamps. Most every idea from this town was either cut or migrated over to other ideas. It was a funny idea, but just never was effectively worked on.

Death Tower – There was a boss idea for the death tower and we even had some sprites drawn up for it, but it would have taken combat to get to a stage where we were making boss prototypes or Enemy Types that were stable in order to justify adding it in. There was a devised but uncoded tabletop-rpg simulated “battle” at the top of the tower. It would have been cool.

fa107f770b3777906f4212a484f34a99_original.png

Death Tower would have had spooky occult guys on each floor.

Time to get to work on these demo documents.

Liam

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
@eric_s can we at least have your music tracks? Or are they owned by ToG?
Yeah. I talked with Liam and he says it's okay for me to release my tracks, so I'm going to release them eventually. The computer I made them with is really messed up right now, so I think what I'll have to do is migrate all the tracks to a new computer, import all the instruments I made them with and rerender them, which will take a pretty long time, but I have 100% permission so it will definitely happen. The demo also loads the music externally, so any songs in it will be available as files in the download too.

Repressed Homosexual
@eric_s can we at least have your music tracks? Or are they owned by ToG?
Yeah. I talked with Liam and he says it's okay for me to release my tracks, so I'm going to release them eventually. The computer I made them with is really messed up right now, so I think what I'll have to do is migrate all the tracks to a new computer, import all the instruments I made them with and rerender them, which will take a pretty long time, but I have 100% permission so it will definitely happen. The demo also loads the music externally, so any songs in it will be available as files in the download too.

Thank you. I know the failure of this project was painful to you and you didn't mean for this to happen.

Iri

Educated
@eric_s :

Alot of weirdos post here, and you and that guy who types in all caps were two that I always enjoyed reading the most (after cleve, but I had to bleach my brain everytime) It sucks that the thing crashed and burned but I hope it wont stop you from being a cool dude and I think everyone here agrees that you seem like a cool dude. Game on!

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not surprisingly, paypal backers such as myself are left out in the cold. :cry:

EDIT: I PMed them and they set me up right away, I got the demo :)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom