Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Bloodlines 2 E3 2019 Demo Gameplay Footage and Previews

Vatnik Wumao
No wonder Paradox refused to show actual gameplay footage before this. The game is clearly not ready for public viewing. It looks like a copy of Dark Messiah which might be good news though?

Last edited:
Looks very stiff and static and the devs probably overshot their budget. They must be running out of money and pushing it out more or less as is if this is the state of the game they are comfortable marketing. Such a shame.

Also, where is my cool music?

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Honestly I like how its as janky as the first one. What saddens me is that I know they dont have the balls to have cleavage like Jeanette. Also needs more goth.

Foamhead

Educated
Looks very stiff and static and the devs probably overshot their budget. They must be running out of money and pushing it out more or less as is if this is the state of the game they are comfortable marketing. Such a shame.

Nothing says running out of money like 8 more months of full time development.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Nothing says running out of money like 8 more months of full time development.

Depends how many people are working on that "full time development".

Foamhead

Educated
Depends how many people are working on that "full time development".

Many of you sound like religious or political ideologues who just make up whatever "facts" you need to support your views.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom