Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Vibalist

Arcane
Holy fuck, who engineered this track? It sounds completely unprocessed.

FFS the snare drum is like 5db louder than everything else.

And the singer is terrible.

And there's no width to it at all. This sounds like a Cubase project I made two weeks after getting into music production.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
But... the music!
:despair:
it's really, really bad, so bad that I have to assume its inclusion is a favor for a friend from someone on the dev team, and what a waste when the dance animation is so good :argh:

and for what? they already went to the lengths of gothing up Seattle, so why stop and drop the pastiche with what might be the key locale in the game to drive the art direction home - the night club should be playing dark, brooding industrial and or techno

ffs the clip looks like it's out of Saints Row lmao

S.torch

Arbiter
Why the same director of Bloodlines 1 could not get some awesome music like chiasm? 100 pages ago someone put it, and it was the thing that convinced me to play Bloodlines

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You do not to be a fucking US marine to not to do retarded shit such as throwing your gun away after killing shit load people with it. And you don't need to be a US marine to be decent gun user. Guns isn't rocket science, with enough dedication and training ( aka in-game it will be just leveling your skills) and viola - you are decent gunman.
You do need to be stupid as hell (or compensating for something) if you can kill people by pointing your finger at them yet you're obsessed with making sure you don't lose your precious gun.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You do not to be a fucking US marine to not to do retarded shit such as throwing your gun away after killing shit load people with it. And you don't need to be a US marine to be decent gun user. Guns isn't rocket science, with enough dedication and training ( aka in-game it will be just leveling your skills) and viola - you are decent gunman.
You do need to be stupid as hell (or compensating for something) if you can kill people by pointing your finger at them yet you're obsessed with making sure you don't lose your precious gun.
Or when your fist can cause far greater devastation than any amount of small arms, or when you're likely to fight things that don't really worry about being shot because bullets don't really hurt them.

Nines_Anarch

Learned
In case they don't change it... Hopefully there will be a day one mod to fix the music.

Make it happen xD

Last edited:

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
The only thing they semi-nailed is the atmosphere I guess, but that is mainly a function of technology so not a huge accomplishment.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Throwing away your gun after killing bunch of people is totally cool. It's not like you have to keep some stupid masquerade or anything.

Codex Year of the Donut
Throwing away your gun after killing bunch of people is totally cool. It's not like you have to keep some stupid masquerade or anything.
It's Seattle in 2019. Things that break the masquerade include owning a firearm, being heterosexual, not being a druggie, and not looking like an AIDS patient.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I realize it's the cool thing to be cynical about these things, but games that aren't even coming out in the same year as when you first see their gameplay footage really are likely to change.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
1) Guns are worth of money on black market and not all vampires can afford to throw away free money.
2) Not all vampires powerful enough to kill shitload people by pointing finger at them
3) Guns can save vampiric ass in places where their powers refuse to work for some reason.
4) Not all vampires are stupid enough to risking their masquerade for sake of looking badass. Guns are less suspicious solution than magic and they can be buffed.
5) You need to keep your gun with you, just as any other sane person after killing someone because you risking being tracked by police and breaking masqurade.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Vampires in VTM don't usually leave any fingerprints because their skins don't secrete any oil.

The more you know.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath

giphy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom