Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
reasonable probabilities

323.jpg_large
Reminds me of Fallout Tactics, where you can reasonably expect to miss 4 times in a row with a 95% hit chance.
Not if you aim like 50 tiles straight behind your target iirc.

turkishronin

Arcane

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
please stop promoting your blog for just one second.

This is not about promotion, agendas or dollabills: It's about my love for the game and butthurt generation.

Baldur's Gate: Commentary - Part IV.
Why do you want us to recognize your love for Baldur’s Gate?
:prosper:
Nah,Lilura is a crazy bitch that lives somewhere in asia and loves to get in heated "arguments" with dumb fucks about different shit about the D&D games,and unlike most of you new fags she knows her shit about them. Also her main purpose in life is shilling her blog :),trough and trough one of better faces of the codex. This place wouldn't be the same without her. She certainly more memorable than a bunch of winy new fags constantly complaining about shit that nobody cares.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

This is not about promotion, agendas or dollabills: It's about my love for the game and butthurt generation.

Nah,Lilura is a crazy bitch that lives somewhere in asia and loves to get in heated "arguments" with dumb fucks about different shit about the D&D games,and unlike most of you new fags she knows her shit about them. Also her main purpose in life is shilling her blog :),trough and trough one of better faces of the codex. This place wouldn't be the same without her. She certainly more memorable than a bunch of winy new fags constantly complaining about shit that nobody cares.
Why did she pick such an ugly avatar?
Lilura

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Part IV has been posted, btw:

Ahh just ignore the entitled newfags.

Jun 2, 2017
:smug:
Also nearly 15,000 posts and two glorious tags. What do you have to your nick faggot,some measly 300 posts? Who the fuck are you,do i know you?

PS:

Lilura
Didn't say she was beautiful,she never posted a foot pic.

turkishronin

Arcane

Ahh just ignore the entitled newfags.

Jun 2, 2017
:smug:
Also nearly 15,000 posts and two glorious tags. What do you have to your nick faggot,some measly 300 posts? Who the fuck are you,do i know you?

PS:

Lilura
Didn't say she was beautiful,she never posted a foot pic.

How the fuck did you make 15k posts in such a short time
My older account made in 2015 had like 4000 posts

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

Lilura

Why do you have my dick in your mouth?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Lilura

Why do you have my dick in your mouth?
It taste good, why else?

Sentinel

Arcane

Baldur's Gate 3: Commentary - Part IV.
I tried opening it out of curiosity, but uMatrix blocks all text on the blog if I don't edit exceptions, thus saving me.
Thank you uMatrix!

hexer

Also logic is overhyped,passion is better.

We live in an age of emotions, everybody wants instant gratification. I acknowledge that.
But without logic, we wouldn't exist in the first place so your statement that "logic is overhyped" sounds the same as "oxygen is overhyped", "atoms are overhyped", etc.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also logic is overhyped,passion is better.

We live in an age of emotions, everybody wants instant gratification. I acknowledge that.
But without logic, we wouldn't exist in the first place so your statement that "logic is overhyped" sounds the same as "oxygen is overhyped", "atoms are overhyped", etc.
You are mistaken feelz for passion mate. Thanks to logic we are in such a shitfest. Most whites don't fuck because it is logical to wait to get a career and money before getting a kid,then they end at one because meh it is logical.

hexer

You are mistaken feelz for passion mate. Thanks to logic we are in such a shitfest. Most whites don't fuck because it is logical to wait to get a career and money before getting a kid,then they end at one because meh it is logical.

Passion falls under feelings.
And all decisions humans make are based on emotional feedback loop between our internal world (mind) and the outside world (everything else).
We wouldn't get up from the bed in the morning if we didn't get some sort of emotional jolt for whatever reason.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In defense of ze D&D artstyle (and this is coming from someone who venerates Frank Frazetta), I have to admit that I find the art direction in 5e D&D absolutley acceptable and sometimes even great. It looks nothing like the picture above, which seems like some 4e supplement depiction of hero characters. Current D&D artstyle is realistic, more mature, grounded, drawn in earthly and darker tones and emphasizing more on a slighlty fantasic but still medieval look. Like the BG III teaser. It's miles above D&D 4e and Pathfinder:
modron-bottom.jpg

I like this style very much 'cause reminds me on Icewind Dale which was the most beautiful one.

The current D&D one is also very nice but more realistic. Jaheira has gorgeous armor.

CharacterSpreadFewer.jpg
Lol, they turned Jaheira into a thot and Viconia into asexual apart from her makeup. Why is Viconia wearing full plate when her stats are too weak for it too?
It’s not terrible, just weird and out of character. None of the personality is there.

Why is Xan a ladyboy? Why is Edwin doing Raiden cosplay instead of looking like the scheming bastard we know him to be? Why is Minsc so skinny and missing his weapons? Silly.

Fuck me that's XAN! I was about 75% sure that was Imoen with brown hair. I thought my detect traps was at least 100...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom