Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Edija

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Styg is drinking rakija listening to Zoka Bosanac laughing at all of us, I feel it in my bones.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
July 22 is the date boys!

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=3991.0

Release.gif

Diggfinger

Arcane
Enjoyed the heck out of Underrail, but never felt the need to come back to it for some reason.

Hope the expansion will re-spark my lust for dark caves...

PsychoFox

Educated
Which one is your favorite not-Fallout, Fallout game?
Atom RPG, Underrail, or Wasteland 2?

pelase and tahnku

Modron

Arcane
Expansion can be played after the game is completed anyways right? Might as well start the base game probably will take a month to finish it anyways.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom