Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail Dev Log #61: Expedition expansion releasing on July 22nd

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail; Underrail: Expedition

Over two and a half years since it was originally announced, the Underrail: Expedition expansion finally has a release date. It's coming really soon, on July 22nd. Here's the announcement post:

Hi guys,

We've been wrapping the DLC up and the development is finished now. We're moving into the final stages of testing. First we'll do some internal testing on the new version before releasing it to our testers (we're accepting additional testers now, so if you're interested apply here) and then finally releasing it for everybody on July 22nd 2019.

Sometime between now and the release, there will also be a new experimental version of the game (that will be pushed to the main branch before release).

Thank you all very much for being patient with us and I hope you'll find it worth the wait.

Cheers.​

Wow. It's great news, but when this is all over I'd love to learn how Stygian went from an expected release in the first half of 2017 to a three year development cycle.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Literally the perfect time of year, there's absolutely no games that release in July. It will be much enjoyed

Drowed

Arcane
hB3OIAp.jpg

We all try to get to the top of the incline mountain. But there's only one there.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail; Underrail: Expedition

Wow. It's great news, but when this is all over I'd love to learn how Stygian went from an expected release in the first half of 2017 to a three year development cycle.

I'm guessing this game should be huge, size/mechanics-wise might come close to the original?

Anyway, with 3 years in development should be one heck of an expansion
:kingcomrade:

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Fucking finally!!! I don't even remember when last time I was so excited about expansion for any game as for Underrail, but here I am.

Sacibengala

Prophet
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Fucking finally!!! I don't even remember when last time I was so excited about expansion for any game as for Underrail, but here I am.
THIS!!!!!

ArchAngel

Arcane
My guess the reason is lots of Rakija after the success of the first game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom