Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RTS They Are Billions - steampunk/zombie RTS from Lords of Xulima dev

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I started playing the hero missions on accessible difficulty to get the object ping. It really kinda sucks even with that because it just flashes for an instant every 10 seconds or so and some stuff is so small/hidden that it doesn't help. There was one thingy that was actually hidden behind a wall in the game and that didn't flash. How does that happen? Flattening the map doesn't even hide the wall. You still gotta sit there staring at the screen forever and sometimes pixel hunt to find that last thing that's hidden anyway. It did take about 20 minutes off those missions, though.

I honestly don't even notice any difference between accessible and challenging for those levels. Open a door, wait for your hero to plink all the zombies (which takes the same number of hits and the number of zombies seems the same), and then pixel hunt for the treasures. At least a room full of barrels is easier to check when you can see 3 of them flash if you just wait a while.

I'm baffled why they didn't release the campaign while still in Early Access. They acted like they still had all the money in the world, so I don't know why they wouldn't make sure that was polished before saying the game is finished. The reviews since the full release have been abysmal.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Ok so the campaign is shit, what i find especially baffling is that after building such a great engine and nice graphics, sorting out stuff in survival mode, balancing it out, and they make a string of mediocre at best scenarios that all play the same. Survival mode is still king, but campaign atm is really dissapointing.

Also - while playing the game, especially the hero missions i couldnt stop thinking how would Underrail look with such graphics, eh Styg ? Now that would be teh bomb

Monocause

Arcane
Jaysus, so many edgelords on these boards. The campaign is fun, if a bit rough around the edges, especially at the beginning.

1) The hero missions are admittedly shit. Lower the difficulty to the easiest and breeze through them. They tried to copy Starcraft 2 I think but didn't understand that what made Starcraft hero missions acceptable (I didn't like them either but understand why some people do) was that they had tons of reactivity, story exposition etc so every few steps something interesting would happen. They also had puzzle elements. Here it's just a chore, so yeah.
1a) Fortunately there doesn't seem to be a shitton of those. Only seen 3 so far and am 33% through the campaign.

2) The time limits are seriously not a problem. Especially after the last patch. Git good or scale the difficulty down.

3) Haven't noticed how bad tech tree choices can screw you over (playing on challenging). Then again, I picked farms early as a no-brainer, so I guess if you avoid some really obvious picks you can screw yourself. Still not sure why would anyone with any experience with the game not get farms as early as possible.

4) Early stages of the campaign have a problem with pacing and I had a few moments where I had literally nothing to do apart from placing numerous tents. The problem should go away with some balance tweaks though and doesn't apply to later maps where you're constantly busy.

Overall, the game is cool and pretty unique. It has its flaws, but it's a competent RTS game coming from an indie developer. Kudos to the Xulima guys.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
I think the campaign is OK, but I also think there are some things that they would've caught easily in Early Access that would've helped reception of the release version. The fact that they've released more than one patch per day since release of the campaign is a testament to this. Well, I guess it's been 7 days and 7 patches, but those were released in under 7 days.

1) The hero missions are admittedly shit. Lower the difficulty to the easiest and breeze through them.
I think people's main issue here isn't necessarily watching your hero killing the zombies one at a time (which admittedly gets boring fast) but the tedium of hovering the mouse over everything to see if you can pick it up. Some of the stuff is so small, that I don't see it flashing, but maybe that's just poor eyesight.

2) The time limits are seriously not a problem. Especially after the last patch. Git good or scale the difficulty down.
I don't get this one either. The time limits are so generous that even a noob like me can finish with 20 days left without even knowing what I'm doing. Doesn't the first level end after that horde comes anyway? I've no idea how you could even beat the levels where you gotta survive a certain number of waves if you can't beat the other levels within the time limits. Maybe they could add some endless mode at some point to satisfy these people.

I picked farms early as a no-brainer, so I guess if you avoid some really obvious picks you can screw yourself. Still not sure why would anyone with any experience with the game not get farms as early as possible.
I think the game should probably just give you the wood workshop with cottages and farms unlocked as soon as you beat the first level. I'm 99% sure you can't win levels without them, starting pretty early in the game, so I think it would help new players ease into the game. I agree that experienced players would know this, but it's really a non-choice anyway to get it within the first few levels.

Monocause

Arcane
I think the game should probably just give you the wood workshop with cottages and farms unlocked as soon as you beat the first level. I'm 99% sure you can't win levels without them, starting pretty early in the game, so I think it would help new players ease into the game. I agree that experienced players would know this, but it's really a non-choice anyway to get it within the first few levels.

Agreed. It's a valid question whether these should be part of the tech tree in the first place - some other solution could make sense. Upgrading to the next workshop&housing tier is critical and maybe should be gated based on campaign progress/gross research points accumulated and then automatically unlocked rather then giving the player the option to fe. try to get all the techs in a single tier before going to the next tier, only to find out he's shafted himself.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/06/24/they-are-billions-review/

Wot I Think: They Are Billions

Occasionally, when I pause They Are Billions and zoom out on my tightly packed, grid-based steampunk settlement, I think about how the tiny families in the centre could have just as easily lived their entire lives without ever seeing a single zombie. There’s little in the way of a fixed story or characters in this survival strategy, either in its separate challenge maps or ambitious, flawed campaign. But there is a constant mood of melancholy, darkening the air like industrial smog; the uneasy feeling humanity died out a long time ago. As the saying goeth, you either watch your settlement get munched to bits by zombies, or you live long enough to continue colonising hell to extend the borders of a grim dystopia. Jolly good, then.

I need a suitably steampunk name to start my campaign, something reminiscent of the sort of outwardly doddering, bitterly seething black-hearted elitists that I imagine overseeing a neo-Victorian colonial hellscape. I’m in luck! There’s just enough letters for Jacob Rees Mogg. Every standard mission and survival map starts with a command centre, four bow-wielding, speedy hunters, and an SMG-toting soldier (in a campaign, you’ll need to unlock the soldier via the tech tree). These missions require reaching a certain population, or income threshold, or clearing the map of flaky shamblers. Survival maps give access to the full tech tree, and this mode yeets increasingly nasty tides of crusty limpers at the settlement until it either perishes or sees off the final wave. I see a lot of people calling it an RTS, but you can pause it and still build things, so it’s really just an ‘S’. I would also accept ‘extremely elaborate tower defence’.

I start each mission the same way, sending each of my four hunters in a different direction. A soldier’s guns tend to attract bigger swarms than you can deal with at this early stage, but the hunter’s silent bows and speed make them perfect scouts. They edge along, picking off strays. Soon, the throng will grow too thick for them to take on alone, and that marks the borders of my starting territory. At this point, vigilance is my main concern. Once I start placing down houses and resource buildings, a single crumbly rambler is enough to kick off an undead buffet domino effect, with one zombie multiplying into two, four then entirely too many to deal with as more buildings fall.

This is urban planning as factory blueprints. There is always limited space, and buildings can only be constructed inside a power grid extended outwards from your command center by Tesla towers. There are certain restrictions on placement. Power generating mills need to be placed four tiles apart from each other. Sawmills placed next to forests gather wood but need workers to operate. Workers live in houses but need food from farms and fishing huts. Refineries gather stone to build bigger houses to house more workers to hire as soldiers. Expanding in one direction means sapping resources from another.

In terms of how this feels to play, it’s a dangerously compulsive plate spinner with increasingly sharp buzz saw blades that can and will lop your hands right off if you don’t spend enough time building up the defences on the outskirts of your colony. In terms of mood, It’s a tyranny of efficiency, less explicitly deliberate than Frostpunk but almost as oppressive. The people serve the colony and the colony serves the people like some horrific clockwork chicken and bronze egg situation. Farmers toil in the shadow of tall wooden palisades to feed the crew of gigantic ballistae and the pilots of flamethrower-wielding mechs. Steampunk Rees Mogg flattens his moustache and lubricates the gears of his pocket watch with orphan tears so he can check exactly what time the endless pile of ravenous walking corpses is due to descend on the walls.

There are two other types of missions in the campaign. An Infected Swarm mission offers you a set number of points to spend on an army and some barricades, then it chucks a load of tainted staggerers at you. Hero missions stick your chosen commando (you pick from one of two early on) in a facility where you fight your way to a shiny objective box, pick it up, then exit the way you came. These worked well in StarCraft because the characters were interesting enough to spend some quality time with, and there was enough unit variety to engineer tricksy scenarios that forced you to use your abilities. Neither of these things are true here.

I’ve played about 28 hours, and the game tells me I’m 35% of the way through the campaign. Granted, I was rusty, and it probably won’t take everyone this long. I also knocked the difficulty down to easy after a while because I wanted to see as much as the campaign as possible, and also because I’m a coward. I’ve only seen a handful of the swarm missions, and just three of the hero missions, but at this point, it’s hard to say they add much except padding. The hero missions can get downright tedious, and the swarm missions seem very close to trial and error in how demanding they are in requiring specific approaches from the player. In both cases, I can’t see any reason I’d want to replay either of them.

I would have traded that easy mode out, absolutely accepted it not being there, if we were given the option to save just once or twice during the missions, which can sometimes take two and a half hours to finish. The choice not to allow manual saves in survival mode contributes so successfully to the atmosphere of dread and gives tactical decisions real heft. But spending hours on a campaign mission just to fall at a final wave is, to use my critical vocabulary to its fullest, a colossal ball ache. Especially when you’re unable to predict the size of that final wave because each mission has different plans.

Plot twist. I’m going to give the game a Bestest Best sticker, and I’m going to explain why. Back in early, early access, when I imagined what a They Are Billions campaign mode would look like, it was easy to look at the quality of the survival mode and imagine something that would stand up against the great RTS campaigns. It was such a successful execution of concept that it made sense to assume that whatever Numantian turned their hands to next would match it. That isn’t the case, but it doesn’t mean that They Are Billions is a failure, just proof that, in retrospect, this was always a game that did one thing (and one thing only) exceptionally well.

But this is a verdict on the game as a whole, not solely a review of the campaign mode. A campaign mode that I appreciate for giving me the option to spend an extended amount of time experimenting with buildings and units and objectives and differently balanced maps without the full pressure of survival mode. That one thing that They Are Billions does so well is what PC gaming is all about to me. The base holdouts in StarCraft and Warcraft III are some of the best times I’ve had with a mouse in my hand, and Numantian have distilled the essence of those classic missions into a potent brew and worked alchemy with it.

The music is fantastic. The art is striking and its got that timeless comic book thing going on that means it’s probably still going to look as good in five years as it does now. The campaign is a letdown, but that’s partly because the survival built such a high perch to be let down from. If you’re into strategy, I still think it’s essential, and I can’t really think of any better use than the sticky approval circle than that.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wait, what, you can't save during the campaign in hours-long missions... was that known beforehand?
Definitely scratching the game from my list now. That's just an unforgivable design sin, in the same category as being unable to speed up combat in TB games.
Seriously, sometimes you just can't help but have to quit the game.

Last edited:

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
The campaign is fun, if a bit rough around the edges, especially at the beginning.

The campaign is shit. It provides nothing beyond what you can get from 'survival' mode. Instead of providing fun and interesting mission objectives almost every building mission is get X colonists. Which is just arbitrary and painful after playing the far more freeform survival mode. And then you have utterly bare-bones tacked on 'hero' and 'swarm' missions. I think the reason they didnt EA the campaign is they knew they would get blasted by the community and it would tank release sales before the fact.

But to be honest maybe I just dont like this tower defense genre, as I have not found the survival mode to be that great anyway. I think this game is vastly over-hyped and it reminds me alot of the Darkest Dungeon situation, a game sold and hyped on its aesthetics and 'difficulty', but once you dig in further you find the gameplay is very repetitive and quite shallow. Because DD scratches my itch for that particular kind of grindy dungeon crawl I have sunk tons of hours into it without regret. But I doubt TAB is gonna hold me very long.

Jinn

Arcane
But to be honest maybe I just dont like this tower defense genre,

Exactly why I've had little interest in this game beyond who developed it. Also dislike/am sick of zombie stuff. Knowing that the campaign is shit pretty much seals the deal that I won't be buying this game.

Hopefully it one day leads to a much-improved-over-the-original Lords of Xulima 2. Somehow that seems to be doubtful, now that Numantian tasted financial success with this...

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The game saves automatically
Ah, well that makes it a bit better.
Still, no way to save when you like and go back to that in an RTS is just wrong. I don't know how it is in this game, but in many RTS (and TB strategy, too) campaigns you can get totally screwed by not knowing (and having no way of knowing) where exactly an attack will come from, etc. Which usually just makes you replay the last 10 minutes or so, not the entire mission.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
So besides the crappy campaign, what did they add since I played it and there was no game?

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Gotta say i am suprised they didnt EA the campaign, it could have been glorious .... just from the top of my head - rescue missions, last stand missions, staggered withdrawal missions from huge swarms, investigation missions (proper ones, not pixel hunting) into old installations, so much potential wasted on get X colonists ><
Tbh i dont regret the purchase, survival mode alone is worth it, but its a shame they fucked up with the campaign. Also on the forums they have tried some pathetic damage control and lousy spin, its cringe worthy

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
It looks like the loot in the hero missions isn't even in fixed positions. I accidentally blew myself up with a grenade in one level and this crate right by where I started that had some science in it before wasn't searchable the second time. They want to be sure you're pixel hunting and not just memorizing the maps, I guess.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Oh, hey, two more patches. Biggest changes are that you can save a backup now and things in tactic missions flash on all difficulties.

Version 1.0.9
  • [SOLVED] Wasps took 2 energy instead of 1.
  • [SOLVED] Mutants cannot attack Doom Buildings while chasing.
  • [SOLVED] Mutants canot be dismissed near the Engineering Center.
  • [IMPROVEMENT] Advanced mill now provides 60 of energy instead of 50.

Version 1.0.8
  • [NEW FEATURE] New difficult mode "Apocalypse".
  • [NEW FEATURE] Completed missions can be replayed (for just fun, it does not affect points, scores or defeats counter).
  • [NEW FEATURE] Players can make backups of their campaign from the Campaign Dashboard menu. Players can reload a backup from the Continue option in the main game menu.
  • [IMPROVEMENT] Recent unlocked research can be reallocated when the player has failed a mission.
  • [IMPROVEMENT] Added costs of unlocked units or structures to the techs help.
  • [FIXED] Disabled Steam Cloud that caused problems with save games.
  • [BALANCING] Brutal and Nightmare now have increased infected activity awareness (proportionally).
  • [IMPROVEMENT] Bonus items in tactic missions flashes now periodically for all difficulty modes.
  • [IMPROVEMENT] Tech Help now it display the costs of the buildings/units that unlocks.
  • [FIXED] Rain sound volume did not change when changing volumes in the configuration.
  • [FIXED] Sniper Veteran did not received the attack bonus from tech.
  • [FIXED] The Delay setting for Mine Traps does not work.

Monocause

Arcane
The campaign is fun, if a bit rough around the edges, especially at the beginning.

The campaign is shit. It provides nothing beyond what you can get from 'survival' mode. Instead of providing fun and interesting mission objectives almost every building mission is get X colonists. Which is just arbitrary and painful after playing the far more freeform survival mode. And then you have utterly bare-bones tacked on 'hero' and 'swarm' missions. I think the reason they didnt EA the campaign is they knew they would get blasted by the community and it would tank release sales before the fact.

But to be honest maybe I just dont like this tower defense genre, as I have not found the survival mode to be that great anyway. I think this game is vastly over-hyped and it reminds me alot of the Darkest Dungeon situation, a game sold and hyped on its aesthetics and 'difficulty', but once you dig in further you find the gameplay is very repetitive and quite shallow. Because DD scratches my itch for that particular kind of grindy dungeon crawl I have sunk tons of hours into it without regret. But I doubt TAB is gonna hold me very long.

I agree partially. How far did you get into the campaign? Cause I found that the pop requirement was frustrating in the beginning but quickly became completely forgettable. Past a point of, let's say, 25% of the campaign unless you made very weird tech choices you will seriously never struggle with reaching the pop requirements, and in many maps if you play right you will accidentally overshoot the requirements with ease without focusing on it. The only exceptions are a few maps which are really tiny and space is very scarce.

Then again, this means that the population requirement serves little purpose. I guess what it does is it forces some players to keep expanding their population in mind rather then focus on turtling overmuch to find later swarms unbeatable because of lack of resources.

Overall, after finishing about 80% of the campaign (i'll probably revisit the game at some point to wrap it up but I've burned out at the moment), my impressions:

- Definitely could be better but the campaign isn't half as terrible as people say. I'd rate it 'okay but slightly disappointing'
- I liked the idea of tech tree progression but Research Points distribution wasn't the best. You get most RP for the terrible hero missions. They could've tied achieving RPs to your in-mission performance to make it more interesting and create risk vs reward scenarios. As it is, ultimately most players will end up with similar setups
- Best parts of the campaign are basically survival mode spin-offs, with pre-made maps with some interesting setpieces, like handcrafted raids, big baddies to kill etc. If you haven't played survival to death already in EA you will likely enjoy the maps.
- New additions, so hero missions and swarms are pretty terrible conversely, and if there was an option to skip those completely, I'd opt to do so. Hero missions are a boring ballache but enough was said about those already. Swarm missions after first 20% of the campaign mean "Get as many soldiers as possible and watch them shoot the swarm with no risk for 5-10 minutes or go AFK". Watch Bahroo's twitch streams to see what i mean - it worked for me on challenging and then i found he's done exactly the same thing on apocalyptic difficulty. Problem here is the difficulty rating only changes the total amount of zombies that spawn rather than spawn rates or spawn zones - so instead of AFKing for 5-10 mins you AFK for 15-20 mins.

Not sure how to fix this or how did it get past their testing. Getting maxed out on soldiers and camping the middle spot is so lazy and obvious that surely they found out. Once you get enough VP to get about 80 soldiers, there is literally no point in getting other units or fiddling with barricades. The only exception is the mutant swarm, but you still just max out on soldiers and then micromanage them to focus fire rather then spread damage and it still works.

- Some units are still useless, and the opportunity to improve them via the tech tree was puzzlingly lost. You're very unlikely to recruit any rangers once you're able to go soldiers - their only usefulness is their speed so that early on they can pull zombies to desired places safely, but you can use the 4 starting rangers to do that so no need to recruit if you keep those alive. Lucifers can seem useful until you realise that by the time you go foundry>engineering and can start pumping out lucifers, you already probably have 100s of soldiers killing the entire map. Thanatos units would seem like a cool thing to mix your composition with, but by the time you can build them there's no reason not to go for titans instead which are more mobile and kill faster. So basically in each mission I found myself pumping out hordes of soldiers. In missions full of spitters or very heavy-HP baddies like giants, I would get a ton of snipers instead. Plus titans whenever able. Which is exactly the same thing I did in survival in early access. What does the tech tree do? It improves said snipers, soldiers and titans even more. Soldiers get 40% extra damage, extra armor, extra HP. You can clear most maps with 20 vet upgraded soldiers - if you micromanage them a bit should they pull too much to handle.
- The new unit added, the mutant, seems egregiously useless. Very late in the tech tree, very expensive. As melee units they require micromanagement. You can get tons of soldiers for the same price, or almost two titans, so what's the point, exactly? I checked youtube LPs and streamers and seems like no one is using the mutant.

I'll still say that Numantian made a good effort here and they prove they can deliver interesting games with novelty value. As with Xulima, hopefully they can refine and iterate more and deliver something more polished next time, but I'm pretty happy with my 25 euros or something going their way.

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://steamcommunity.com/games/644930/announcements/detail/1612767708795327709

Wondering the total number of zombies killed by all TAB players?

d91c942fac96f9e18da896891368a0a89c8189a7.jpg

Spoiler: Developers are scared .... more in V. 1.0.10 ...

Greetings!

It's almost incredible that we didn’t think of this before...

TAB has always stored in a Steam variable the total number of zombies killed by each player, in order to unlock the Infected Killer achievements. So, now those values are added to another global Steam variable that contains the sum of all the zombies killed by the entire Steam community.

Since version 1.0.8 this information is being uploaded to the server. So only players who have opened TAB in that version or higher have been accounted for.

From now on all the zombies killed are counted regardless of whether you have won or lost, or whether it is a Survival, a Custom Level or a Campaign mission. Until now only Survival wins were accounted for, meaning that the actual number of killed zombies is much larger than the one shown in the game. Ready?
Be patient!...

10aa5a8b93a0fe5352972f61a65cddc9a8d71c06.jpg

44 BILLIONS!!! , Wow! It is 6 times the World population!

At first we thought there was some kind of error or that Steam was not processing the totals correctly. But no, all is right and it makes sense. TAB already has more than one million players and, according to Steam, the average playing time per player is 45 hours. Surely the real number is much bigger but still, 44 billion zombies killed must surely be some world record… will there be any category in the Guinness Book for this?

The title of the game is no longer a hyperbole and has become, literally and empirically, true: "They Are Billions ..., yes, 44 actually. And rising!"

In the new version V.1.0.10 you can see the world zombie counter. The counter is updated in real time as players get rid of more and more zombies. Move the pointer over the number and you will see what your contribution to the total has been. How far will it go?

7ff271f0cfdfa70867ba1dae994e8a95f0fc2410.jpg

As you can see, one of the testers has contributed with more than 6 million. Definitely ready for a possible and imminent zombie apocalypse in real life!

In the new version 1.0.10 we continue fixing issues and improve several things. More info in the Changes Log Version.

Come on everyone! What are you waiting for? We have to reach 100 Billions this summer!

See you soon!

Interestingly the recent reviews score turned from Mixed to Mostly Positive. What happened you say? Summer Sale saved the day. You may saw there's some metagame going on with Summer Sale, and one of the tasks (Qualifier Tasks) required to increase max points in that is reviewing a game. TAB received 1600+ positive reviews thanks to that.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
TAB already has more than one million players and, according to Steam, the average playing time per player is 45 hours
These numbers are even higher than I expected. I would like to know the median hours, though. I'm sure there are some loonies who played two thousand hours throwing off the average.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
There is always some autist who will get a huge number of something meaningless in a game like this. Blaine probably has 10000000 hours in Factorio.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I see one of our resident idiots is still butthurt that there isn't a boss fight at the end of Factorio and that it's not a tower defense game.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I see one of our resident idiots is still butthurt that there isn't a boss fight at the end of Factorio and that it's not a tower defense game.
That and more. Having some standards is like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom