Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TB or RTwP?

TB or RTwP?

• TB of course! What are you stupid? #decline

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • RTwP or face the sharp end of my big dic... blade.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

PsychoFox

Educated
A simple and not at all insidious poll. I just want to know once and for all what everybody prefers. Please don't hurt me.

Citizen

We need an RPG with Combat Mission like phase based combat

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
We need an RPG with Combat Mission like phase based combat
Combat mission works because of its scale. You can check it very well by setting up a random scenario where you and your enemy control just 1 platoon(can be infantry, can be tanks), the amount of micro you'd want to do when commanding units this small(iirc typical infantry platoon had like 8 separate units without splitting the infantry squads into sections) is just too much for 1 minute long phases and below that it's shit and boring. Obviously then again, the amount of stuff that happens in the game means that the game works best when you're playing with oversized companies and nothing bigger but that's another topic for another day.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
dyyyy.jpg

Parabalus

Arcane
TB is a waste in RPGs, leave that stuff for dedicated strategy and tactics games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom