Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
176 pages of discussion with absolutely no details available.

Fucking. Wow.
And only few of them are decline,filled with shit posting about some stupid game. The rest is written gold!

Just wait for when the game is released, and its shit, we probly gonna get 100s more pages of butthurt nerd raging! :bounce: It will be like POE release x1000!

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
Just wait for when the game is released, and its shit, we probly gonna get 100s more pages of butthurt nerd raging! :bounce: It will be like POE release x1000!

And due to all of this, BG 3 will finally redeem PoE as the one and only true successor of the IE era there’ll ever be while the BG brand will be tarnished forever.

So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I had more fun in the first 3 chapters of Kingmaker than the whole of BG1, and I’m not interested in starting BG2 anytime soon, at most I would rather play IWD1/2.

Even on steam forums people seems to ask about classic d&d mechanics.

That's understandable since their Steam mods brought down the hammer.
So far almost all RT/TB, SJW, LGBT threads have been locked!

First Larian came for turn base fans, I didn't protest because I wasn't turn base fan.
Then Larian came for RTwP fans, I didn't protest because I wasn't RTwP fan.
Next Larian came for LGBT folks, I didn't protest because I wasn't one of them.

Then Larian came for me, and no one was left to protest.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
the Codex has declared Kingmaker the true spiritual successor.

rofl.gif

Viata

Arcane
First Larian came for turn base fans, I didn't protest because I wasn't turn base fan.
Then Larian came for RTwP fans, I didn't protest because I wasn't RTwP fan.
Next Larian came for LGBT folks, I didn't protest because I wasn't one of them.

Then Larian came for me, and no one was left to protest.
They really hate you, they went after you twice.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
176 pages of discussion with absolutely no details available.

Fucking. Wow.
And only few of them are decline,filled with shit posting about some stupid game. The rest is written gold!

Ahhh i doubt that it will be a lot of butthurt. Honestly mate,who the fuck is expecting it to be gud? Either we will be pleasantly surprised and have a fun game,or we will have fun shitting on it.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I wonder if Swen is reading this thread and having a good laugh.
Why stop at only read? Maybe he even shitpost here.....maybe he is smaug ?!
Swen will look upon my posts and make a modern gold box inspired turned based D&D system and add dice rolls back in and take back all the stupid shit he said.

My shilling would be a success:shredder:

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Ahhh i doubt that it will be a lot of butthurt. Honestly mate,who the fuck is expecting it to be gud? Either we will be pleasantly surprised and have a fun game,or we will have fun shitting on it.

Bottom line for me is: BG3 = steep inclination of blog readership. Equates to +++influence and concomitant +++butthurt.

Tripled traffic just with an announcement in which nothing was announced. Imagine how big my blog will get when it goes gold...

The future is bright, and the sun shines on my great works. Warm fuzzy feelings, to be sure.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I wonder if Swen is reading this thread and having a good laugh.
Why stop at only read? Maybe he even shitpost here.....maybe he is smaug ?!
Swen will look upon my posts and make a modern gold box inspired turned based D&D system and add dice rolls back in and take back all the stupid shit he said.

My shilling would be a success:shredder:
Chill out Swen,we all know that it will be TB garbage. Don't forget to add three different effects for all the elemental damage. I want my screen to flash like a disco night in a gay bar!

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Bottom line for me is: BG3 = steep inclination of blog readership. Equates to +++influence and concomitant +++butthurt.

Tripled traffic just with an announcement in which nothing was announced. Imagine how big my blog will get when it goes gold...

The future is bright, and the sun shines on my great works. Warm fuzzy feelings, to be sure.

Reads like a desperate screech of a lonely woman.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I liked DoS's engine, but the elements thing was pretty dumb, and there were not enough spells and it was all just a bit too Nintendo in an RPG's clothes. But turn based with all the AD&D spells and no exploding barrels and shit, and it could be
incline.png

But you never know with Larian. Magic 8 ball says outlook not so good.

Sinatar

Arbiter

Tripled traffic?

So 3x0?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom