Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

MasterLobar

Angry OtherSide Refugee
lobar please give this game a one last chance. you know how we bash mainstream reviewers for commenting on games before finishing them? in the same vein, i want you to finish this game at least once.

After you.

to be frank i look forward to playing this game when it goes to humble bundle (or when i get a free/cheap key).

Efe

Erudite
well its not on a bundle yet. or is this you offering a key?

glass blackbird

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
They have improved nothing in any meaningful way. Anyone who claims UA is now somehow fun is simply doing it to be a contrarian fuck and garner comments and clicks.
Razorfist: See! I am popular! My blog has 1 million unique views! I am the king of king content!
Observer: 999,999 of those viewers called you an utter moron. The last one called you an imbecile...
Harsh attack on Lilura out of nowhere

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Honestly, y'all need to get a grip and not get so upset about what a random, minor internet personality thinks. Why do you even give a fuck?

Honestly, YOU need to get a grip and not get so upset about what some random, internet people think. Why do you even give a fuck?

That works both ways.

And without giving a fuck, yep that razorfist guy is retarded, was it not him that posted a video of himself masturbating?
Wait, wasn't that DSP? You know, putting out "quality content".

Efe

Erudite
its not me passing judgement without playing it to completion lobar.
its a shame that you miss out on a somewhat janky but also enjoyable and great game.

glass blackbird

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
its not me passing judgement without playing it to completion lobar.
its a shame that you miss out on a somewhat janky but also enjoyable and great game.
you haven't played it yet think it's enjoyable? what is this stupid bullshit

and it's really fucking not, game is complete dogshit. i've played it so i know

Efe

Erudite
you guys dont read the thread and just jump to last messages? i admit i didnt copy paste it word for word but you shouldnt be like this either...

Nyast

Cipher
I uploaded the record of me trying Update 4 for the first time, restarting the game, and getting stuck over a rock in the very first room of the game.

Just for those that wouldn't believe me. And for lols. Well, mostly for lols.

You can see at 0:23 how I'm stuck in front of the rock ? I'm not stopping willingfully there. The move forward button is still pressed..

Bonus points for the insane flickering absolutely everywhere.

Yeah, they did increase performance. But to achieve that, they basically reduced level of detail and rejection distance settings on every single little object. Now there's popping all over the place, and you can see items disappear just 10 meters in front of you. Not kidding. It wasn't like that in the previous versions. I'm playing at max settings.

Efe

Erudite
looks fine to me
thisisfine-1.jpg

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
I'm genuinely surprised that a guy like him has a gf. And the pictures clearly prove it's not his sister/cousin/mum. Good for him.

MasterLobar

Angry OtherSide Refugee
They f**ked up again.

sluangkhot

"Hi guys, thanks for flagging the arrows not working. We didn’t see this on our end or during the certification process which is unusual, but we’re tracking this now.

Someone else mentioned that the cutscenes at the end of the game are no longer activating on PS4?"

https://forums.otherside-e.com/t/ps4-concerns-poor-optimisation/10099/13

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom