Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Requesting Name Change

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Would the beautiful Codex staff be willing to change my name to either Supreme Gentleman or Blademaster? It would only be fitting as no one on Codex respects women or the Blade as much as I do :obviously:

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
a2HJv6I.jpg

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Before anything, one simple question: What does Somberlain means in the first place?

I googled and found it is the name of this Black Metal album:

Somberlain.jpg

But can anyone explain that itself is based on something else in precedence? Just curious. Thanks, bye!

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I asked for a name change from DU directly and I did not get epically dabbed on or trolled. The raptor magic is my bitch, much like you are that of John Romero's.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
but I refuse to reveal it because it amuses me said:
I have created an infallible way to ask for a name change, but I refuse to reveal it because it amuses me

Odd request, but so be it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom