Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Funposter

Arcane
Also, is it just me or does Henry get dirty really fast on Hardcore Mode? I wash myself in the morning, and already by noon people are asking if I've been robbed or mugged.

This has always been present in the base game, hence the amount of mods fixing it. You can have shiny, polished plate armour and it will be covered in mud after a quick stroll down the street.

SlamDunk

Arcane
So, NPC clothing clipping through their bodies and limbs is normal affairs right? It's not just me correct?
Unfortunately...

M3XyVIe.png

So can Henry have a doggo now? Or was that fake kickstarter promises?
Yes, he can, but it's accessible only via A Woman's Lot DLC.

Backers can get it for free: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards (just log in)

Last edited:

PsychoFox

Educated
So, NPC clothing clipping through their bodies and limbs is normal affairs right? It's not just me correct?
Unfortunately...

M3XyVIe.png

So can Henry have a doggo now? Or was that fake kickstarter promises?
Yes, he can, but it's accessible only via A Woman's Lot DLC.

Backers can get it free: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards (just log in)
What a shame. can't believe such a thing would escape the studio's notice.

And that doggo gets annoying real fast with how it blocks you and npcs all the time.

Beowulf

Arcane

I don't think it did. I think they just couldn't do it better at that time (time, money, skill ...)
From what i understand not everyone experiences this. Seems to be hardware related. But i could be wrong ofc.

On my PC it was noticeable mostly as layers of clothing clipping through the top layer, but nothing as egregious as in the screenshot above.
I have 970, for what it's worth.

PsychoFox

Educated

I don't think it did. I think they just couldn't do it better at that time (time, money, skill ...)
From what i understand not everyone experiences this. Seems to be hardware related. But i could be wrong ofc.

On my PC it was noticeable mostly as layers of clothing clipping through the top layer, but nothing as egregious as in the screenshot above.
I have 970, for what it's worth.
Oh i've seen much worse than that screenshot on my 1080. Basically any woman squatting is a stuff of nightmares.

Efe

Erudite
do cutscenes drop your fps a lot too?
also how the fuck do you ever run away from combat?
or how do i fight 5-6 peasants depleting my stamina like crazy?

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Yes, they load in more detail and audio in cutscenes. Unless you are talking about one of the two or three FMV cutscenes, in which case I don't know.
You simply run away.
Fight them individually, take them out from stealth or kill them faster. Train your skills.

Efe

Erudite
theres no running away. im naked and not carrying heavy stuff, and sitll the guards/bandits run faster
actually turning your back is easily worst move i could make.
i dont want to take them out with stealth i dont improve defence warfare or weapon skills like that.

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
Yes. It's one of the inevitable drawbacks of the clothing system. We minimized it as much as possible but some combinations are too tricky.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
And that doggo gets annoying real fast with how it blocks you and npcs all the time.
Giving it the "free" command helps. The dog's pretty cool. Went hunting hares with it, and afterwards I set it on a bunch of hobos that tried to ambush me. Will need to level up the Houndmaster skill a bit more so that it can also sniff out treasure chests for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom