Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Cael

Arcane
G3Lymi9.jpg

FAA47970-833D-4F4B-BD71-BF320F48DBDF.png

:shitposting:

dragons eat bears i guess
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jf8350143

Liturgist
For some reason the game's respec feature didn't allow me to choose my protagonist's gender.

Hey game, I just want to change one feat, why are you trying to force my character to go through a surgery and change her gender?

Shadenuat

Arcane
The Captor and Captive is probably one of the most :troll: fights in game.

Unless you have very powerful ranged damage (I used Earth Sorc/AT with elemental rings) I think most reasonable tactic is to just cast Mass Dimension Door and drop pod from high orbit your whole party on top of the duo crying holy fury. Otherwise it's very annoying lmao.

With that, my watch is almost over, as I killed all 4 bosses in rogue mode. Now to somehow find the portal and die on the mega shrimp.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
A couple of questions: Can 1.3.1 saves be used in 2.0.5 EE? And... has the memory leak (?) that caused game to eventually become unplayable in EE been fixed? TIA.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I dunno, they seem pretty dedicated, I bet they're going to patch in another year regardless of whether they continue to release DLC or not.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Well people on steams are angry that owlcats release patches so they stopped releasing patches and went to work on console version :troll:

jf8350143

Liturgist
So if you didn't meet jubilost and kill the troll king first, you will never see him again?

jf8350143

Liturgist
I went to the place he shows up before the troll start attacking and he was not there. Then I never went there again because I've explore the whole place and totally forget it was the place you recruit him.

Last edited:

PsychoFox

Educated
BTW setting CPU affinity at launch to 1-4 does help a little with the stuttering issue if anyone's wondering. Not at all a permanent solution though. It's just unity being a shithead.

Sharpedge

Prophet
The Captor and Captive is probably one of the most :troll: fights in game.

Unless you have very powerful ranged damage (I used Earth Sorc/AT with elemental rings) I think most reasonable tactic is to just cast Mass Dimension Door and drop pod from high orbit your whole party on top of the duo crying holy fury. Otherwise it's very annoying lmao.

With that, my watch is almost over, as I killed all 4 bosses in rogue mode. Now to somehow find the portal and die on the mega shrimp.
I had to go invisible and flee that fight 4 times before I figured out how to beat them, it really is a trollish fight.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
So if you didn't meet jubilost and kill the troll king first, you will never see him again?
I went to the place he shows up before the troll start attacking and he was not there. Then I never went there again because I've explore the whole place and totally forget it was the place you recruit him.
IIRC he shows up at your capital at the end of the chapter if you've somehow managed to miss him before then, but I could be wrong. Have you tried just going to the crossing? Just like the Sycamore, it's one of those places that changes depending on when you go there.

jf8350143

Liturgist
IIRC he shows up at your capital at the end of the chapter if you've somehow managed to miss him before then, but I could be wrong. Have you tried just going to the crossing? Just like the Sycamore, it's one of those places that changes depending on when you go there.

Haven't seen him in the capital, will try go to crossing later. thanks for the tip.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Went to the tenebrous depths for the first time in the campaign. Raging cyclops and raging cyclops clerics are nobody's friend.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Does anything come from keeping or giving the Sycamore Branches ("Kobold's Relic"/"Mites' Relic") back to the kobolds/mites in the Sycamore? I'm not sure whether to keep them and give them my gloves, or to just give the branches back to them.

I'll probably have chosen by the time anyone answers this, but I really want to know. It seems like a major choice, but it's probably not.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The mist part of the house needs to be gutted.

... Or at least get a separate map. Such a large location is very confusing when you don't know exactly where you've been and where not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom