Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Imperator: Rome - the new grand strategy from Paradox

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Johan is really butthurt that the stupid gamers didn't realize his genius:
https://www.pcgamer.com/how-paradox-is-rebuilding-imperator-rome/?utm_content=buffer3cab6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw said:
"[Mana] was one of the first features we talked about, and it worked in the game and is a nice, balanced system," Andersson says. "I don't understand why people want to buy a game that has major core features that they don't like. Well, if the customers want something different, we'll just have to change the game to do that."
:littlemissfun:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sooo speaking of incompetence....here is my latest game as mugles after all the missions.

gRY4pMs.png

It is a fucking border gore galore. The stupid retards have missed adding 8-11 regions in the missions. Eight if you decide to let the part with Champa and Ayutthaya go as being kind off a border. But the rest is just retarded laziness. Now,when i do work i try to be easy going,but seeing such shit really piss me off. If i was the boss of their garbage company,i would fire 90% of the team. The QA team is extremely garbage,you could do the content of the dlc in a day or two of lazy playing for fun. Not being able to see all this misses means that they haven't played the nation at all. Fucking lazy gits!!!

Beastro

Arcane

This is like the owner of the only cakery in a town that sells a specific desserts wondering why people are mad, yet keep buying their treats after they decided to make the icing out of their own feces.

Tytus

Arcane

This is like the owner of the only cakery in a town that sells a specific desserts wondering why people are mad, yet keep buying their treats after they decided to make the icing out of their own feces.

That owner needs to start selling Cancer Cure Hot Cakes I heard GTA sells like it was them or something like that.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Paradox has become so desperate, they are now using sockpuppets:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Imperator/comments/bvh0l8/my_imperator_experience/ said:
Posted by u/TotallyNotJohan
My Imperator experience.

Like wine and cheese the best way to consume it is not quickly but to savour every taste. This is my first paradox game I have gotten at launch and I love it. So much I hate to ruin it so I have erected a media blackout and have not watched any or read anything about Imperator. I love it. I live and breathe Grand strategy and this is my first from the antiquity. And I say a worthy one. I look forward to the years of paradox development. I haven't even finished my first game as Rome and I have over 100 hours put in. Here's to many more hours and to much more features.
2012-02-14_1230.png
https://www.reddit.com/r/Imperator/comments/c6he06/complete_turnaround/ said:
Posted by u/TotallyNotJohan
Complete turnaround

Wow! Such a drastic overnight change. On launch I couldn’t play for more than an hour but now I’m hooked and can’t stop. After a few more updates this may be my favorite paradox title.
2012-02-14_1230.png

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You know what that means?

VICTORIA 3 CONFIRMED
Requested by dozens!
Do you people really want victoria 3 ? It will end up as the same garbage as imperator.
Even after lessons learnt from Imperator, taking of gradually Imperator & Johan of mana (like every mana junkie, he put some symbolic fight to it) and even if Doomdark is Victoria 3's composer,hm?

Go on, rate me all with fabulously optimistic, Pompey patch is genuine incline and you all have too many grudges in your heart for Paradox to make room in it for small hope. And despite all flaws, Paradox is among my TOP 5 publishers, Swedish cucks & cucketts listen to feedback, cause unlike EA they can't afford not to. + their CEO is based Swedish boomer dad, probably secretly votes for Sweden Democrats but pssst

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

VICTORIA 3 CONFIRMED
Requested by dozens!
Do you people really want victoria 3 ? It will end up as the same garbage as imperator.
Even after lessons learnt from Imperator, taking of gradually Imperator & Johan of mana (like every mana junkie, he put some symbolic fight to it) and even if Doomdark is Victoria 3's composer,hm?

Go on, rate me all with fabulously optimistic, Pompey patch is genuine incline and you all have too many grudges in your heart for Paradox to make room in it for small hope. And despite all flaws, Paradox is among my TOP 5 publishers, Swedish cucks & cucketts listen to feedback, cause unlike EA they can't afford not to. + their CEO is based Swedish boomer dad, probably secretly votes for Sweden Democrats but pssst

They listen because Imperator was a disaster and even then the shit they actually take away from the criticism is wrong. Doesn't help that their forums are filled with nothing but cocksuckers and lickspittle cucks.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

VICTORIA 3 CONFIRMED
Requested by dozens!
Well there are certain things about Victoria 2 that are infuriating and can't be fixed by modding (namely the way that armies and mobilization works are just bad; and lesser things about RGO and world market balance), so on the offchance that it miiiiiiiight address those things yea.

EDIT: Also I want to beat back Kwa with the Sioux.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
The guy is no longer CEO. He has been replaced by a progressive woman.
Yeah, just checked it. He's been CEO since 2003, 15 years is looong reign for average Roman Emperor let alone CEO. Corporate Coup took place last year. Fredrik is now co-consul of Paradox DLC Merchant Republic aka Executive Chairman (title he made up and crowned himself with). Guess his influence remains very strong inside company

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
. Doesn't help that their forums are filled with nothing but cocksuckers and lickspittle cucks.
Ah their forums are pretty dead,all that is left is a bunch of retarded yes men. Where do you think johan saw that people want mana?

VICTORIA 3 CONFIRMED
Requested by dozens!
Well there are certain things about Victoria 2 that are infuriating and can't be fixed by modding (namely the way that armies and mobilization works are just bad; and lesser things about RGO and world market balance), so on the offchance that it miiiiiiiight address those things yea.

EDIT: Also I want to beat back Kwa with the Sioux.
There may be something that need fixing,but they will fuck the whole game and dumb it down. I too would like to conquer the world with Bulgaria.

Victoria 2's limited expansion mechanics are kind of annoying, on that note. I sort of understand the desire - balance of power and all that - but I dislike that even if you have the military force to defeat a coalition of the rest of Europe, cb restrictions will prevent you from any major expansion until you get in a Great War. But you can still do massive expansion for no infamy ie annexing all of the Austrian Empire as Prussia, so the way the game works ends up being pretty silly. I'd rather be able to map paint, if I can beat a coalition of the great powers.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well annexing the Austrian Empire as Prussia requires a lot of metaknowledge in regards to how you can do that in the first place (also it requires a lot of work to get Austria out of the Great Powers until before late game).

Anyway, the real problem with war in Vicky 2 is really that it's almost entirely a numbers game, if you have higher population and better tech, you will win without any thought given. But the bigger problem is that the way raising armies is linked to provinces is a huge pain in the ass that adds nothing but annoyance. Personally I'd prefer a revised system based around mobilization, where tech has been decoupled from war effectiveness (at the very least, equipment should be something you can just BUY instead of a thing that can change magically overnight), in general I'd wish the tech system to be changed entirely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom