Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age I hate the RPG Games industry

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
The absence of genuinely good fantasy games where you can create your own character and the fact that witcher 3 overheats my laptop so I feel nervous when playing it means that I am forced to once again download dragon age origins and replay the same mediocre game for the third time. Simply amazing. Bravo retarded industry. I hate everyone and everything. Please release the colony ship game already.

Maybe I should replay dark souls 2 instead tbh.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
ok dude I will give this a try, I am giving the belgian creaturess known as larian one last chance to amuse me with their product

I will literally even buy it since i cba to torrent shit that costs as much as like a fancy brand of chocolate bar

I hope this will be fun

Lemming42

Arcane
So the criteria is:
- Fantasy
- Can make own character
- Can dress your character with all kinds of items
- Shitty enough graphics to run on a laptop

I've got a game that covers each and every one of those points:
1514947810338312.jpg

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I've got a game that covers each and every one of those points:
I hate the setting of skyrim and the dumbass dialogue system of morroshit so I'd like unironically play oblivion if it wasnt such a huge meme, I did play it for like 10 hours(20 less than skyrim and 5 more tha morroshit) and it honestly was pretty horrible

this is such a horrible genre of games to enjo yhonestly, I wish I just spent more time on my psp with tekken and became a fighting games autistics instead of growing up to be a subhuman crpgs pc inceloid

Yeah, choose between male and female, hairstyle etc., somewhat basic but serviceable. Armour sets vary in looks so you can dress up.

Ranger is the most OP class, and warrior the hardest btw.
I chose class based on aesthetic and like self insert fantasy wish fulfilment

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
go fuck yourself crispy

this is like ten times more RPG related than the stupid thread you made a while ago, stuff actually gets resolved here and new games get tried out instead of your soulless topic about nothing, btw you are really stupid for never playing aod, but I guess it fits with your general character of being an absolute moron

downloading divinity now, cya later

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
you rate every single one of the posts in my thread and respond to it OFF TOPIC for no reason and I give you a single reply and I'm butthurt? ok

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I undid the shit ratings because I don't like that when people do that to me either but I still think this is a disingenuous, shit thread and I think you know you're doing this on purpose just to get attention.

I apologize for the off-topic posting.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Ban hivemind, please.
Idk what happened to him. He used to be edgy, but within the confines of normality. I liked his posts.

Then he just went unhinged. Insulting everyone left and right. Can't read his boring impotent hysteria anymore. Calling everyone retards isn't edgy or interesting, it's one-dimensional & moronic. If at least you made original insults, hivemind, I'd read you, but reading you now is like seeing the same bum take a dump in the street and yell the same obscenities day in, day out. It was curious the first time. It's not anymore.

I skip over his posts. A ban may be too harsh, but a couple of months in Prosperium could definitely help him with his creative constipation.

Last edited:

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Idk what happened to him. He used to be edgy, but within the confines of normality. I liked his posts.

Then he just went unhinged. Insulting everyone left and right. Can't read his boring impotent hysteria anymore. Calling everyone retards isn't edgy or interesting, it's one-dimensional & moronic.
I only insult people that are mean to me, the reason my posts are such as they are is because of thec onfines of my posting rights, most of my replies get killed by infinitron anyhow so whats the point of making good non unhinged posts kind of a deal

also I'm now a tranny so please call me a she, thanks uwu, it is 2019 after all

I undid the shit ratings because I don't like that when people do that to me either but I still think this is a disingenuous, shit thread and I think you know you're doing this on purpose just to get attention.

I apologize for the off-topic posting.
thanks

I made the thread because of what I wrote in the OP
I got frustrated by how witcher was overheating my laptop and used this thread to vent the sudden influx of emotion following a quite melancholic day, now I have finished downloading divinity and will go play it

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
also I'm now a tranny so please call me a she
A woman would never behave like you do, so it's unlikely. Although, your hysteria could coincide with your hormonal changes, so I'm on the fence here, maybe you're telling the truth and it's an experiment gone awry. I'll call you a she if you post pics of your transition.

Swigen

Arbiter
Final Fantasy 14. You know about this gaem? Lemme tell you about this game! This game has it all, it has fantasy, it has outfits, it has weird cult like guilds free-companies that are always, “like so totally happy to see you again!!!”.

Lookit this Valentione Apron Dress...

f_oth_bd.png

Lookit this hat!

f_oth_hd.png

Lookit these studs touching wieners!!

1dc4db1e3102d39c433d229a5467c834ed4fc59c.jpg

I recommend FF14 to anyone who likes fantasy and dress-up. Give it a shot, you won’t regret it!

vota DC

Augur
The absence of genuinely good fantasy games where you can create your own character and the fact that witcher 3 overheats my laptop so I feel nervous when playing it means that I am forced to once again download dragon age origins and replay the same mediocre game for the third time. Simply amazing. Bravo retarded industry. I hate everyone and everything. Please release the colony ship game already.

Maybe I should replay dark souls 2 instead tbh.
Modded mount and Blade (also super old version of vanilla)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom