Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do users get alerts for ratings you've reverted?

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Did you get the notification? I reverted it already.
9L1MFay.jpg

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I didn't get an alert. But I am sad that you reverted your brofist. What did I do to deserve that? :c

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
They don't, otherwise we would have gotten complaints about retards spamming people by repeatedly rating and unrating the same post a long time ago.

:smug:
Do they get alerts if I rate something, wait until they've seen the rating, unrate it then rate it again?
Only if you wait until they've seen the unrating before you rate it again.

Jacob

Patron
Wrong. Sun light is good for you.
Then explain the red sunburn I have on my shoulders just from cleaning my yard shirtless for 30 minutes. Fuck the sun.
You people need to get out more.
Dude, I made this thread when I was waiting for the bus. Smartphones exist.
You people need to stay in more.
Wrong. Sun light is good for you.
It spoils the noble whiteness of your skin. Also causes cancer.
These people here apparently have never heard of sunscreen. Also I'm a negro. (I don't like rap though)

Jacob

Patron
These people here apparently have never heard of sunscreen. Also I'm a negro. (I don't like rap though)
The necessity of sunscreen proves that the sun is bad for you.
Well, true, but going outside in a cool/somewhat cloudy weather is good. Outdoor air is healthier than dusty apartment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom