Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Games where you can be a slaver

Bitcher1

Cipher
...other than Fallout 2, that is. I got an itch to play as a an utter dreg of humanity and sow misery for fun & profit, so I figured that getting into the venerable and time-honored industry of slave trade would scratch that itch. Unfortunately, aside from F2 I can only dimly recall one of the Elite/Privateer kinda games having human cargo as commodity (would appreciate if someone could point out which one I'm thinking about), hence I'm wondering if there are any other notable examples of games leaving that career path open - any of these pirate games, perhaps? Bonus points if the game doesn't forcefeed you modern sensibilities and you're not instantly branded as a pariah in the gameworld if you so much as deliver some poor schmuck to a needy customer.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Mods is where it's at.
Crusader Kings 2 with GoT mod has a decent slavery content. Three slightly different systems. Enslaving, buying, selling, breeding, punishing individual characters. There's also mass slavery mechanics for some cultures, but it's fairly basic.

I believe Rimworld's got some slavery mods, though I haven't checked them out since I usually go the rape shacks/cannibal route rather than slavery.

Bitcher1

Cipher
Morrowind
Could you elaborate? I recall coming across slaves in (among other places) smuggler's dens, but I don't recall being able to interact with them in any way beyond freeing them, certainly not being able to take ownership of them and selling them off. Or does it work another way in MW?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Bonus points if the game doesn't forcefeed you modern sensibilities and you're not instantly branded as a pariah in the gameworld if you so much as deliver some poor schmuck to a needy customer.

King of Dragon Pass will make you feel guilty about NOT having thralls, IF that was the way of your ancestors.

Thralldom is a bit less cruel than slavery though. And from meta point of view... it's probably more trouble than it is worth.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Could you elaborate? I recall coming across slaves in (among other places) smuggler's dens, but I don't recall being able to interact with them in any way beyond freeing them, certainly not being able to take ownership of them and selling them off. Or does it work another way in MW?

There's a place in the vanilla game where you can buy slaves, they follow you around and fight for you. With this mod you can take any slave and sell slaves at slave markets.

Cerulean

Cipher
Fallout 3, specifically the "Strictly Business" quest, and anything to do with Paradise Falls or The Pitt, really.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I believe Rimworld's got some slavery mods, though I haven't checked them out since I usually go the rape shacks/cannibal route rather than slavery.

I bought some slaves in the vanilla game, took a long time for a slaver to come along trading people though. I preferred to capture people and sweet talk them into staying, or I harvest their organs and give them to my peeps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom