Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So is this shit officially being tolerated on the Codex?

Viata

Arcane
Nice black magic book. I have only read two books on black magic: this and this. The second one was really some arcane level shit.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
unknown.png

Imagine being this butthurt.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent

Imagine being this butthurt.
Fuck you beat me to it. Imagine being so fucking butthurt that you rant, self-eject, but still cannot let it go so you have other people pass notes to your own thread, instead of just posting. This is some next-level butthurt.

But the real question is whether he was spitroasted all the way up until he was 18 and left, or if it was only really an issue until he wasn't a preteen anymore, and if the abuse can explain his homosexual tendencies.

Andhaira

Arcane
STFU, Cloaked Figure is a bro. Hopefully he will be back soon and put those he doesn't like on ignore for a better codex browsing experience.

Corvinus

Arcane
It's "fried chicken and grape drank" you melanin-deficient heathen.

I don't know, I've seen more than one rusty white car pull up and promptly disgorge an entire family of banana-wielders. It's always fun when the stereotype comes true.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
STFU, Cloaked Figure is a bro. Hopefully he will be back soon and put those he doesn't like on ignore for a better codex browsing experience.
If he hadn't made this thread, I'd still not know who he is. He can be all the bro he wants to be, but I'll still make fun of him when he acts like a retard, and I'll still be sitting here with the popcorn.

Using ignore is for fags.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
Have you taken the brown pill yet, matey? It's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was invented in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the following video:
Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns about this radical new paradigm of thinking; swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fucking fedora-wearing faggots and blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le ebin /pol/ maymays, this one is the real deal.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
He keeps jumping in and out of the RPGCodex Discord without saying anything, aside from once with pic related, and then nothing again.
Entering, leaving, entering, leaving, saying nothing.

L3dt97Y.png

I think the best part is how he joined as early as Thursday 9:35 AM (my time), and then several times more, but instead of telling me what was on his mind, he decided to pass a note (Friday 4:35 PM, my time) over the Codex. :lol:

Last edited:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The thing about this thread that bugs me is the phrase "officially being tolerated" as though the Codex is giving it's stamp of approval to whatever is posted here. Fuck that. The owner/staff are not responsible for the degeneracy of the users. If they were the internet would be over.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The thing about this thread that bugs me is the phrase "officially being tolerated" as though the Codex is giving it's stamp of approval to whatever is posted here. Fuck that. The owner/staff are not responsible for the degeneracy of the users. If they were the internet would be over.

They aren't? I thought we were in the 90s and every website is someone's virtual boudoir where we are admitted as his guests.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant

The full video of that is absolutely gorgeous. Positively apoplectic amounts of butthurt flying from near every angle, and one boombox-wielding man in a banana suit just because.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom