Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Going through the best sellers list looking for last minute pickups and man... could I actually be nearing the fabled future where I don't want many games I don't already own? My wishlist is down to like 30 things and they're most JRPGs or platformers I know I'd never play. What will I do when there's no more games to waste money on? My other hobby is collecting sci-fi/fantasy movies and I'm almost done there too except new 4k remasters. What the fuck will I spend money on?

Mikeal

Arcane
8cO4MM0.jpg

Citizen

It was just a diabolic plan to make people organise their wishlist to collect more statistics about our gaming preferences :foilhat:

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I MIGHT BUY SOMETHING ELSE BUT I GOT WAT I WANTED SO FAR

FAG SOULS REMASTERED WAS SUPER CHEAP WITH OWNNING THE ORIGINAL

BASTARD BONDS HAD BEEN ON MY WISHLIST FOREVER SO UNDER FIVE DOLLARS SOLD BROS

mck

Cipher
i have 12k points, is it feasible to get 3k more points to get the $5 off coupon before this shit ends? what is the easiest way to do it?

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
...did they just stealth-edit the Sale to extend it by two days? It said 25Jun-07Jul just a few hours ago. Now it says 25Jun-09Jul.

Also, top gifted games were Cyberpunk 2077 (consistently at No. 1 every day), Sekiro (almost consistently at No. 2) and GTA5.

At least Team Parrot wasn't dead last alone, we also have Team Oink down here with us. :)

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is a random question, but since the sale is still on, does anyone want to recommend good 2-player co-op games that are cheap right now? Post on my profile if you don't want to spam the thread.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
So I bought Atom RPG,Okami HD and Earth Defense Force 4.1 during the sale and with the coupon I got from the races I bought Yakuza Kiwami too,not a bad haul in the end

This is a random question, but since the sale is still on, does anyone want to recommend good 2-player co-op games that are cheap right now? Post on my profile if you don't want to spam the thread.

Serious Sam games can be fan coop and they are cheap right now,also Borderlands Handsome Collection is very cheap and contains Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel with all the dlc so you could check that one too for a looter shooter

Left4Dead 1&2 and Portal 2 are also very cheap but I assume everyone and their mother already owns these

Last edited:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

i have 12k points, is it feasible to get 3k more points to get the $5 off coupon before this shit ends? what is the easiest way to do it?
Easily. If you own starbound, use the soda hack (search for it in starbound’s steam mod workshop and then just drink them). Otherwise just play a game for a few hours and unlock some achievements.

Just don’t buy starbound and refund it. The terms specifically say that they’ll take remove any games you bought with your discount if you get the points that way.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can only get 100 points/ day. :itsamystery:

Race is over. Just upgraded my badge.

Huh, race is over. Guess I should've paid closer attention, might've been worthwhile to spend $20 so I could get 2,000 more tokens and get a $5 off coupon, but too late now. Guess I'll have to dump points into the badge.

Don Peste

Arcane
Old titles, but anyway:
Barony
Dead Island
Duke Nukem 3D
Dungeon Siege 3
F.E.A.R. 3
Gauntlet
Hammerwatch
Magicka
Men of War
Ms. Splosion Man
Orcs Must Die 2
Resident Evil 5
Rune Classic
Sanctum 2
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Unepic
Zeno Clash 2

Last edited:

Villagkouras

Arcane
Couch co-op? Can't go wrong with Broforce, it's hilarious, just skip the normal difficulty and go to hard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom