Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Aemar

Arcane

Not sure if the guy who composed the KoH soundtrack will return for the sequel (Kings of Honor), since he works for Larian now.

Binky

Cipher
Broken Sword - Main theme

Ibid. - The Countess of Vasconcellos

Theme Hospital - Doctor Frog

Beasts and Bumpkins - Menu track

Binky

Cipher
Crying Suns - Idaho's Journey

Game's not out yet, but the demo just oozes atmosphere - and the music is a big reason why.

deama

Prophet
The game wasn't too bad, went downhill eversince they fucked the balance after one of the updates, but I really liked the first 20 seconds of the login song (put on high volume):

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
From some of the games that I am currently playing.

Love this one from Enslaved.

Anno 1404 has a chill soundtrack.

The Guild: Gold is also cool.

Owlboy also has some cool tunes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom