Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
神明在上(Zengeon) RELEASED!

Last Moon Release Date: 2020 added to Action/Real-time
The Governor Release Date: July 12 added to Tacticool
Riflestorm Release Date: TBA added to Tacticool
Ghost Land Release Date: August 16 added to Asian (All the characters in this game have reached the age of 18.(Developer's note)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dungeons of Aledorn is dead. Long live Dungeons of Aledorn.

And it's dead: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...aledorn-old-school-hardcore-rpg/posts/2462679

Greetings backers, friends and fans of Dungeons of Aledorn. I have some sad news. This is the last update I am writing on Kickstater. Me, Ladislav"Nefarit" Štojdl and our chief programmer Martin "Arbiter" Mikš have decided to leave Team21 due to long-term disagreements within the team.

What does it mean for Dungeons of Aledorn?
The biggest one is that the game will not be finished by Team21. The coding and game design are in good shape, but we will need to start over with the graphics, as all the purchased asets will remain in ownership of Team21. This is a is a large setback and will mean time delay. Kickstarter obligations remain with Team21, but if we manage to finish the game with Arbiter and new graphic designer, then we will still honor you, our dear backers. and will provide you with rewards like free game copies.

Due to copyright issues we will be renaming the game from "Dungeons of Aledorn" to just "Aledorn".
Fortunately the design and story are mine, so we will not have to make any changes there.

We do sincerely apologize to all of you, but it was a necessary step to take, if we wanted to keep moving forward. We are still negotiating and there still is a chance to strike a deal with Team21 that wll allow us to use the assets we purchased with your backing.

Best regards,
Nefarit
Game designer & project lead
Change tag to vaporware please.
:negative:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk : L'Amulette du Désordre Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
HorrorVale Release Date: July 26 added to Turn-based
Terra Randoma Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Wheel of Fate Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Proelium Tactics Release Date: TBA added to Tactical
To Battle!: Hell's Crusade Release Date: July added to Tactical
Animus - Stand Alone Release Date: July 22 added to Asian
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout Release Date: Fall added to Asian
Conception PLUS: Maidens of the Twelve Stars Release Date: November 6 added to Asian
巫师超凡者 Legend of the wizard Release Date: August added to Asian
Back To Ashes Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
Dungeons Again Release Date: Summer Side scrolling/Metroidvania

Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland RELEASED!
NOYO-! RELEASED!

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Boat Tactics Release Date: February 2020 added to Turn-based
Guardians of Arcadia - Episode I Release Date: 2019 added to Turn-based
RogueVerse Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Dead Hand Release Date: July 26 added to Tactical
Police Stories Release Date: September added to Tactical
Purple Noise Echo Release Date: 2019 added to Tactical
Night Island Release Date: TBA added to Action/Real-time

Illusion of L'Phalcia RELEASED!
The World is Your Weapon RELEASED!
Dungeon Of Dragon Knight RELEASED!

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Added The Feud: Wild West Tactics Release Date: TBA to Vapourware? I will wait until the end of the year before I add a couple of games to the abandoned section.

Forsekir:First Invasion Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
Gedonia Release Date: 2020 added to Third/First Person Action

Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Crusaders of the Tinfoil Hat

https://doomcult.itch.io/crusaders-of-the-tinfoil-hat

In this hard-scifi CRPG set in the 2010s, the UFO hunters were right - somewhat - and it's just your luck to get caught between their crusade and the blowback.

• Gameplay-focused small indie production with low-poly 3D graphics, iso view, no voiceovers, and no cutscenes.
  • Challenging turn-based combat with improvised weapons, police/military gear, and top-secret & alien tech. Brute force will only get you so far - then you'll need tactical savvy, recon, preparation, and savescumming when all else fails.
  • Equally challenging non-combat gameplay including B&E, espionage, impersonation, seduction, blackmail, hacking, and trolling.
  • Full-featured savegame system including 10-slot quicksave and mid-combat saves. Expect to need it.
  • Nonlinear fragmentary narrative. Real choices. Game-changing consequences.
  • Over 10 distinct endings with countless variations.
  • Up to 8 player characters including player-controlled NPC recruits.
  • 8 body archetypes with unique 3D models and innate strengths & weaknesses, modifiable with dozens of traits.
  • 6 core stats and 12 practical/social skills to level up as you progress.

V_K

Arcane
Ok, the concept sounds quite interesting and I get that they are indies, but this look in 2019? They'd be better served by pixel art.

Uhh9TX.png

yxxmCc.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom