Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dawn of War tournament - SEASON 2 NOW OVER

Reject_666_6

Arcane
You people metagaming the picks by not sharing your faction picks are cunts. Wtf it's half the players.

Make a decision.

Ok, I'll mark myself as Ork/Tau for now, if that helps.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Why you are even worrying about picks, like seriously. It's not like there are hard counterpicks.

IG isn't the most noob friendly faction either (I'd argue the contrary, even if some autism mechanics of other factions give them a run for it).

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm seeing a distressing lack of cron and deldar. Come on people, it's clearly the best combo in the meta.

(I don't want to affirmative action same factions as last time)

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Friendly reminder signups close on saturday. Nine homosexuals have signed up so far - would be p. sad if we had fewer homos than in season 1.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I will go with Orks/Necrons.
You do your duty by pity picking necrons, but shame your famiry by bashing DE.

We must have maximum diversity in dowing!

So far race picks are:
IG 3
SM 3
Tau 2
ork 2
cron 1
sob 1
eldar 1
chaos 1

Virgin eldar vs Chad deldar:
tumblr_inline_p5hn54xwit1ua1kv2_540.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
JnxtLst.jpg
I see great promise in you. Do your best and try not to disappoint.

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
Were there many connection issues last time, specifically with Euros trying to play with Americans?
I might throw my hat in if I can ensure there won't be many disruptions/distractions on my side.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Were there many connection issues last time, specifically with Euros trying to play with Americans?

Nope, it all worked pretty slick.
For some strange reason the online lobby can be really unstable when it's 3+ players (around half of all games will instantly drop after map load). As long as it's 2 people + observers it doesn't happen though. Don't think I've noticed it being dependent on where people are playing from either.

desocupado

Magister

Nope, it all worked pretty slick.
For some strange reason the online lobby can be really unstable when it's 3+ players (around half of all games will instantly drop after map load). As long as it's 2 people + observers it doesn't happen though. Don't think I've noticed it being dependent on where people are playing from either.

Eh, I think it mostly happens when we play with you. :M

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Life's kinda busy these days for the snorkack with two 10-day periods of no computer during the upcoming three months and some other homo stuff requiring my attention. So basically I can't guarantee rule#4 compliance.
If an eleventh homo decides to sign up during the next two days, I could do so as well, just to have an even number of participants. Although that would basically mean free wins for my division opponents due to almost complete lack of training... or no-show.
:( sorry!

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm doin' some playin' just to practice and I start to have this sneaky feeling in the back on my head that Borealethots are not the best of choices, but as I've wisely said:

I don't really know how to play this game

So I'll stick with them bolt waifus.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm doin' some playin' just to practice and I start to have this sneaky feeling in the back on my head that Borealethots are not the best of choices, but as I've wisely said:

I don't really know how to play this game

So I'll stick with them bolt waifus.

The wise man learns from the deaths of others (in multiplayer sparrings with other tournament members)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom