Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I planned to keep using speedhack anyway because I like it bound to my F keys to be instant fast or slow. But I will check out the new update when it is all finished.

btw some general feed back on expedition.

Going into expedition at level 15 is just looking for a rape train (at hard difficulty).

I went back leveled up to level 20ish after doing the foundry/free drone quests and then it was somewhat comfortable with the difficulty of rest of the expedition.

It is possible to start doing expedition content at 15 levels but you know don't take a glass-canon build there. for ninja/non combat builds best wait till level 20uish when you have crafted some good gear.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
There seems to be a new caravan route from somewhere for all these people, did some forum die out or sjws banned some community en masse or something?

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
There seems to be a new caravan route from somewhere for all these people, did some forum die out or sjws banned some community en masse or something?
I've posted here as early as 2012. I've read a 3 hour long shoutbox convo about Crispy trying to hit on cute asian girls in his store or w/e. As a true codexian, which implicitly means I correctly consider Underrail bad, not in theme, but in execution, I am offended. I don't argue in shoutbox all day about SJWs and stuff like half the degenerates that post here. I only argue about what is shit or not and the proper way to represent the rise and fall of magitech empires through true to life political and logistical game mechanics while still being fun.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I've posted here as early as 2012. I've read a 3 hour long shoutbox convo about Crispy trying to hit on cute asian girls in his store or w/e. As a true codexian, which implicitly means I correctly consider Underrail bad, not in theme, but in execution, I am offended. I don't argue in shoutbox all day about SJWs and stuff like half the degenerates that post here. I only argue about what is shit or not and the proper way to represent the rise and fall of magitech empires through true to life political and logistical game mechanics while still being fun.

10/10 for the autistic impression

now fuck off

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
There has definitely been a spike in newfriend postings.

It's summer vacation duh

After like two years of "I'm going to stop clicking on this thread until it's out I promise" it's finally a week to go

Tygrende

Arbiter
Have you (or anyone else beta testing it) tried it going in at 15 on normal? Would that be more feasible?
Personally, I went to the Black Sea on DOMINATING on level 16 with a sniper and didn't have any isssues. It was hard, some of the hardest fights in the game are at the Black Sea actually, but playable. So it all depends on what you are comfortable with and your build. I don't think you will have any issues at lvl 15 on Normal.

Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
down with walls! no borders!
uh7dUJp.png

Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
Are there stairs in the game, or high ground? I honestly cant remember. But when you move the z up and click somewhere, the char does this strange-looking-Jesus-floating-walk-downward.

-edit-

There are stairs in the game, little ones on train stations.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So i have a legit question. Will we get a legit map with the expansion? The original mapping is terrible,there were a few fan maps that did the job,but still not very good.

Silva

Arcane
So is this speed-up shit implemented yet or what?

I dropped this a long time ago when I realized I was spending more time in a isometric walking simulator than with actual choices/combat/roleplaying. If they fixed that, I will give it another try.

Ent

Savant
Only a week to go! Updated character builder might be out as soon as this coming Friday.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Styg I believe you or someone in the know said that there would be significant changes to character creation. Are you giving us the option to save/load character files, and mock up characters? i.e. during char creation after you've created your level 1 person, say "go to level 20" and theory-craft how they'll advance from level 1?

edit: given how popular it is to share builds and advice, I think letting us export and import base characters would be fairly popular.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom