Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

ironmask

Arbiter
I don't see anything sjw about this.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Playing PoE+White March for over 300 hours and then Deadfire and DLCs for over 300 hours makes me prepared to play any shit RtwP game. The bar is just that low. I just want to see a system designed with dignity, boldness and vision, instead of that spineless catering to the lowest common denominator in gaming, and hiding behind mantras like "every build should be viable".

Black Gays-ers are to me like emigration to the United States for an ex-Russian soldier who served in Afghanistan.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm not an evangerista any more, I've a new decent job. And so does my bf who used to be their united3d developer. years ago. Stop mentioning us.

Kind of glad that they succeed their KS because I was very skeptical and didn't back of them due in part to the very bad community manager coming here to promote the game.
Oh I didn't lick your ass clean so you didn't back the project this is your problem not mine. I kinda to disagree the pr directional they chose ("Thank You For Your Massage! at every FaceBook answer, etcetera) but it's their call and I still cross fingers for them and so does my bf.

Forget me please. Thank you.
you still owe me feetpics

p. sure

Crushmaster is someone who enters a tavern, and if insulted, he crushes EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Except the girl who serves the drinks, of course. (My thoughts.)

Some semi-official info from devs: imagine Crushmaster as a warrior that specializes in bludgeoning weapons such as maces, hammers, flails, clubs etc.

If theft and magic are not to your liking and you prefer a more direct approach, Fighter, Templar, Ranger and Highlander are available for your choosing. Slay your enemies face-to-face with high martial proficiency or raw brute strength.

Just checked the official site. So I guess this means Crushmaster is no longer a playable class?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The fact that this game still exists and the developers are still working on it baffles me and makes me so happy. I sincerely hope the starting town is still named Schoolfart.

The game has not yet been released, but I already feel nostalgic about it.

glass blackbird

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I wish they'd show off some more interesting combat. Their website mentions magic and so on but they mostly just auto-attack in that video as far as I saw

A few nitpicks. There are areas of the cavern ceiling that do not fade/dither, creating blind spots. Also, the water animations could use some help. Nitpicks aside, looks very promising.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I see the devs have used a proper source for elvish names, they even got genders right.

250px-Hillevi_Lagerstam.jpg

Demigoddess of War

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't wait for the devs to add turn-based mode or for fans to add turn-based mode a year from release.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's the same area as the previous video, right?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2565631

A second look at the Backer Beta

Ho there adventurers,

After our last update, many of you complimented us on the music that played when the party first came outdoors into Vintner’s Grove. We thought you might enjoy if we shared it as a standalone track in this update. The following is from our official soundtrack.

Today we are also sharing a follow-up video to our last one. Its focus, as with our May update, is on dialogue and story elements, while demonstrating more of our UI and how areas of the game can change due to certain factors (in this case, time and interdimensional travel!).

Our party is on the hunt for an antidote that will save Stephan and his men from the terrible poison inflicted by a magical trap. Finding it requires using a dangerous cursed stone to travel to the past. Will we be able to locate the antidote in time? What dangers lurk in the Cult of Zoria’s hideout? Watch the video below for the exciting conclusion to our side quest: Trapped Under the Surface.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
Gameplay looks bland, as does the setting. Go down to the cellar, go down to a cave, talk to someone, walk some corridors, have a boring encounter, have another talk, exit the cave, exit the cellar, exit the hut, exit the map, talk again.

norolim

Arcane
They fixed the walking animations. That's a good sign. The writing is absolutely dreadful, though. It's pokemon fanfiction written by American millennials level of bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom