Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Lilura's blog becomes number one BG3 info channel - 1 zillion daily visitors

Deleted Member 22431

Is Roguey her representative or like her stalker? Does she tell someone who then tells roguey who then tells codex? Like a network of spies, retarded spies.
Neither, I just remember the things she says.

Give up, Roguey. Lilura will never date you.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Deleted Member 22431

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I have no idea what Roguey is. I need a citation needed picture first.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
P:K is a pretty big game. Who has time to play that many hours? Explore that many classes? Go through all the kingdom decisions and ramifications? Explore all the companion stories? Analyze everything?

Unironically this. Remember that Lilura left this forum not so long ago, presumably because she was busy. It's possible that she doesn't have time to actually play RPGs anymore and all the elitism is just an excuse.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Unironically this. Remember that Lilura left this forum not so long ago, presumably because she was busy. It's possible that she doesn't have time to actually play RPGs anymore and all the elitism is just an excuse.

Thing is, though, it isn't elitism to say that Fallout or Jagged Alliance 2 are infinitely superior to Underrail, or that Baldur's Gate is infinitely superior to current gen wannabes.

Also, if I don't have time to play RPGs, how is it that I've posted 9x BG2 write-ups and 2x Jagged Alliance 2 write-ups in the last month?

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Thing is, though, it isn't elitism to say that Fallout or Jagged Alliance 2 are infinitely superior to Underrail, or that Baldur's Gate is infinitely superior to current gen wannabes.

Also, if I don't have time to play RPGs, how is it that I've posted 9x BG2 write-ups and 2x Jagged Alliance 2 write-ups in the last month?
How is Baldur’s Gate infinitely superior to a game you haven’t played?

Also, what’s wrong with a wannabe if it improves upon the original design in almost every single way?

Isn’t that the whole point of innovation?

zapotec

Liturgist
By homeopaty, similia similibus ludant.

Jokes apart, i prefer too Baldur's gate to Kingmaker.

Last edited:

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Why does this thread have an NSFW tag?

Theldaran

Liturgist
Tfw most probably, BG3 will piss and shit all over the IE games' legacy.

Why are you the lead commentator on BG3 again? Got smeared by the fat cats?

Last edited:

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Tfw when most probably, BG3 will piss and shit all over the IE games' legacy.

Why are you the lead commentator on BG3 again? Got smeared by the fat cats?
Why are you even in this thread?

Get your spooky German hands out please

Deleted Member 22431

Roguey is what you would expect from someone who is knowledgeable enough about cRPGs in an obscure forum: a dude with a hard dick.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
rating_citation.png

There you go.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
apostle hand: one of the first rules of power-blogging is to quell dissidents. That's what NMA used to do. When they stopped, look at what happened. Look at them now.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
apostle hand: one of the first rules of power-blogging is to quell dissidents. That's what NMA used to do. When they stopped, look at what happened. Look at them now.
What is your obsession with blogging?

Deleted Member 22431

Roguey is what you would expect from someone who is knowledgeable enough about cRPGs in an obscure forum: a dude with a hard dick.
Roguey confirm?
Why are you so obsessed about him, you creep. See, guys? This is what happens. Roguey is a dude, but also happens to be delicate enough. Most grognards live alone in a basement. If you put these things together, the natural result is male posters eroticizating other male posters, at least as long as they use a female avatar and are delicate enough. That's why smaug is dying to know whether Roguey is really a dude. He wants him to be a chick. What is tricky about this creepy phenomenon is that it does not matter how many times you remember them that they are talking with other dudes. It’s like that Black Mirror’s Striking Vipers episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom