Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

PrettyDeadman

Transaction complete.

Latelistener

Arcane
So, I assume the experimental patch is now live? I want to replay the base game again, but wait for some patches before playing DLC.

Download works now, it's all good. Wish it'd download faster though.
So, I assume the experimental patch is now live? I want to replay the base game again, but wait for some patches before playing DLC.
They just applied the experimental build changes to the standard game, so currently standard/experimental are identical.

Candide

Educated
k9FHtam.jpg

It's happening!

Okagron

Prophet
I was forgetting that the expansion is released today and i was waiting for it to start playing. I can finally start my playthrough.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Still nothing on Steam.
:baka:

I'm afraid it might be a while before we get some support with the issue. It's still pretty early over there on the west coast of America.
In the meantime, would you care to publish the press release on your website and in social media?
Not until those Steam links are up.
I want the press release with the accompanying patch notes.
Soon. You can start reading the patch notes from the last dev log, most are there. Of course, we only listed the patch notes for the base game, the DLC content you'll have to explore for yourself.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Bought on steam, it says I own it, but it won't install it. :(

It's probably queued due to your download/update settings. Go to this screen and press the ↑ next to the main game's icon:

1e578d07b1.png

Troubles of Steam and success of GoG is just another proof of Slavic superiority.

Real selective memory you have of issues with GOG game releases and with updates/patches/expansions taking days, weeks, or months to finally reach GOG. Steam releases are usually sorted properly within hours, or a day at most.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
^ another guy trying to find a good x3 clone

Avorion is actually very good, especially if you want to scratch-build completely custom starship hulls. I spent hundreds of hours in that game.

The fatal flaw is that factory-built weapons are massively overpowered, so once you're familiar with it, the entire game boils down to a search for factory-built weapon parts and pretty much nothing else. I tried explaining this to the autistic developer, Koonschi, but he was having none of it.

Sundevil96

Educated
I see the expansion now in my wishlist. Thanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom